17: hold on

(Don't play song yet)

Author's P.O.V
   Everyone was crying. The only witch who is still alive the one who stabbed Jimin was laughing. "Haha haha you should've known that I would have a backup plan haha haha."-Moonlight (why am I doing this to myself?) "no no you mother fucking bitch, why would you do that?"-Yoongi "oh I'm sorry I didn't know he was tour lover I thought he was just a damn slut hoe."-Moonlight said sarcastically. "Ima beat your mother fucking ass up He is not a fucking slut hoe, you are you mother fridgeing bish." (Ik this may not be a word but I had too)

Yoongi's P.O.V
    All that I could see is red. I could nit control myself any longer. "BITCH" right when I yelled that I lost control and went up to her.

Jungkook's P.O.V
    I never thought my hyung would this upset that he would beat the shit out of her. Well it makes sense since she's the one who stabbed Jimin. I really feel- woah what the hell was that? Shit Yoongi is attacking.

Jin's P.O.V
   Yoongi is out of control shit we need to stop him before anything else that's worse happens (I almost forgot how to spell worse 😂😂) "guys he's losing control we have to help him!" I told the others. Then we went and helped Yoongi out.

Author's P.O.V
   All together used they're magic to beat Moonlight. They did Moonlight is dead now she doesn't exist. All went to where Jimin was laying. Yoongi started crying badly. "Jimin why, don't leave me pls!"-Yoongi.
(Start playing the song also mention of mental health problems and stuff that you may be sensitive to it keep reading if you want this is just a warning)
Then Yoongi started remembering their memories together. They fought with each other, Jimin almost killed himself but Yoongi saves him. "Jimin pls hold on don't die one me."- Yoongi cried and the others were watching but also crying. They tried to save Jimin on their own but it didn't work so they had to take Jimin to the hospital. "Jimin don't leave keep fighting I don't want you to leave me pls Jimin."-Yoongi everyone we're sad for their friends they didn't want this to happen but I guess you can say faith wasn't on their side at the moment. They saw a doctor and told him of Jimin is ok. "He's ok you're lucky the stab wasn't deep, but there is a problem."-doctor "what is it pls tell us"-Jin "he...we don't know when he'll wake up it may take a week, months, a year or more we are not sure."-doctor.

Taehyung's P.O.V
   No Jimin can't be In a coma no no no. "Jungkook that can't be true no no no no it can't be true." I told Jungkook while crying. "I'm sorry Tae but it's true"-Jungkook told me. I didn't want to believe it my best friend, my soulmate in a coma no. I kept crying until I fell asleep.

Namjoon's P.O.V
   When we received the news Tae started crying Jin did also and so did Y/N. Jungkook, Hoseok, and me were comforting them until they fell asleep from all the crying and the battle. Yoongi on the other hand had a blank face he just walked away.

A year later
Author's P.O.V
   It's been a year and Jimin is still in a coma. The others would visit especially Yoongi. The namjin couple are engaged, the Taekook couple are still together, the HoseokY/N couple are also still together. Yoongi on the other hand is depressed. He tried to kill him self many times but one of his friends would save him from it. Right now Yoongi is with Jimin in the hospital. "Jiminie pls wake up soon I don't know how long a I can live without pls comeback wake up for me and your friends, we miss you, I miss you a lot Jimin pls wake up."-Yoongi ended up crying again.

Jimin's P.O.V
   I opened my eyes and saw that I was in between life and death. I had two options. There was this mirror where you can see the people you love that are alive. He is happy for the namjin couple. But when he saw Yoongi's state he knew what he would choose. "Jimin choose life or death"-spirit "I choose life" I responded back. "Good choice Jimin"-spirit.

Yoongi's P.O.V
   I was crying when I felt jimin's hand move. I looked up and saw that Jimin was opening his eyes. "Jimin!" I was excited I pressed the button by the bed for a doctor. Soon the doctor came and checked on Jimin. "So Jimin is ok he can leave tomorrow."-doctor "oh thank gosh, thank you doctor." I replied in relief. "No problem kid"-doctor. I then looked at Jimin and he was smiling looking at me. I smiled back at him. "I'm glad you woke up" I said. "Yeah I'm glad too"-Jimin. I called the others and told them about the news. They all came immediately. "Jimin I'm glad you're ok"-Taehyung "my baby is ok"-Jin "jiminshi is awake yass"-Jungkook "shut up you brat"-Jimin. We laughed and waited for the next day to take Jimin home.

________________________________ I hope you enjoyed this. Sorry for the bad grammar. And have a good day or night.

I recommend you to watch this video

I'm sorry if I made you cry 😢