18: epilogue

It has been a few years since the incident. All the couples are married. The namjin couple who have two daughters who are adopted their first daughter Kim Songi (I got the name from a kdrama that I watch it's called my first first love it's good) who is 9 years old. She is sassy like Jin, but can be nice and help others. Their second daughter is Kim Jisoo who is 7 years old. She is smart just like Namjoon, she is quite shy when meeting new people.
The Taekook couple just got married recently but they don't have kids yet. They do have a peg dog name Yeontan. They are living happily together.
The yoonmin couple are also married they have only one son. His name is Min Jihoon (aka Woozi) who is 3 years old. He is energetic and adorable like Jimin but likes to sleep like Yoongi.
The HoseokY/N couple are engaged but have twins a boy and a girl. They're names are Jung Nayeon and Jung soobin. Both are 5 years old, they are mischievous but are good kids.

Jobs:
Jin- he owns his own restaurant and is a chef there also
Namjoon-has a company of his own more specifically a music company
Yoongi-works as a producer in Namjoon's company
Jimin-he is a dance instructor in Namjoon's company
Hoseok-he is also a dance instructor in Namjoon's company and works with Jimin
Y/N-has her own beauty salon
Taehyung & Jungkook- both are idols and make music together they work under Namjoon's company.

The witches are dead, and everyone is living their lives happily.

THE END 💎💎

_____________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed my story. I'm happy for all the support I got and yea. This was my first book here in wattpad and I enjoyed writing this. bye