7:TF how? what? when? who?

Jin's P.O.V

      "oh shit, not again." "Jin what's wrong?" Tae asked me worried. "Yes it's Jimin, it's happening again." "AGAIN BUT HE had it a WEREK AGO!!!" Y/N yelled startling the other four. "Yes and we have to go, we have to tell the nurse though." Then we ran to the nurses office and we saw that Jimin's chest where one part is glowing (heart). "Sorry miss but can you get out plz we know how to handle this." "ok." Then the nurse left nd the three of us changed into our true forms (I'll put ehat they are later.) When we finished we changed back and Jimin was ok. "Tae you stay here with Jimin, & call me when he wakes up." "ok Jin eomma." Then me and Y/N left.

Yoongi's P.O.V

      "WTH is happening." I asked the other three but they just shrugged. "idk we can ask them when they come back." Jungkook suggested. "ok." the three of us said. A few minutes later they came back but Taehyung wasn't with them. " Guys what happened and where's Taehyung." Namjoon asked while the two sat down. "Well it wasn't nothing bad and Taehyung is with Jimin." Jin said while looking down at his hands. I knew he was lying but didn't say nothing. "Jin can I talk to you and Y/N privately?" Jungkook asked. "Um sure." Jin said and the three left.

Jungkook's P.O.V

      We went to a classroom and I locked the door. "So ik you're lying so what actually happened." "we can't tell you." Jin said. "Tell me, I won't tell anyone." "Jungkook we can't tell you." Jin said sternly. "FINE!" I yelled. "Jungkook we'll tell you when we are ready." "ugh fine." Then Jin's phone started ringing. "Hello" Jinja!" "Ok I'll bring Y/N with me." "alright yea ok bye Tae." (jin talking on the phone but you not knowing what Tae was saying) Then Jin finished his phone call. "Y/N we have to go." "ok". "Jungkook see you tomorrow bye." "bye." And then they left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ so idk where this is going oh well. Hope ya'll enjoy vote and comment I really am trying but the lazy bitch I am don't post much so yea. and starting with next chapter when they talk im'a be using bold cause im lazy so yea byeee. (even though im writing this story im'a start a new one.)