11: Hang out

Y/N's P.O.V
After school
So... I can't wait to hang out with Hoseok. REEeEeEEEeeEeEeEeEeEeeEeE!! I already told my friends about it. They were a little but accept to go.
Hour later
We are getting ready to go out and see Hoseok and his friends.

Namjoon's P.O.V
So I'm freaking out and not ready. Well right now we are getting ready to go. I'm sweating like bitch I can't.

Author's P.O.V
All of them were getting ready to hang out together but all are nervous. Mainly Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, and Y/N because they are hanging out with the gods of destruction,darkness,death, and war.
30 minutes later
All of them are at the café right now talking and laughing. "You guys wanna know something about Yoongi hyung." Jungkook said. "You little brat won't say anything or I'm going to kill you." Yoongi said right away. "Sure I would like to know." Jimin said excited. "Ok Yoongi hyung is a lazy ass cat." "Bitch I ain't." "Yes you are." They continue to argue until Jin made them stop. "You two stop you look like little kids arguing for candy" "sorry" Yoongi and Jungkook mumbled. "And one more thing." "What?" Both asked. "LANGUAGE I don't want you kids swearing." "But we are not kids" They shouldn't have said it because right after that Jin pulled their ears. While that was happening the others were trying not to laugh.

Hoseok's P.O.V
While I was trying not to laugh on what's happening Y/N whispers something at me. "Hoseok can we talk privately." "Yea" we then left and went outside. "So I wanted to talk to you about something." Y/N. "Ok..." the she KISSED me. Everything started getting blurry and then everything went black.

Y/N's P.O.V
Well he passed out. Don't worry it's the process for him to remember things. He is to heavy for me to carry so ima just teleport. Ok all done so I'm going to text Seokjin. (I don't use oppa cause that shit makes me cringe ni offense.)
Y/Nie: Jin tell the two to do it now.
Jin eomma: ok I'll do it myself too.
Y/Nie: okie thx
Jin eomma: welcome❤️

Author's P.O.V
So all did the same with Jungkook,Namjoon, and Yoongi. Well one thing I know and y'all know too is that the hang out didn't go as planned for Namjoon,Yoongi,Hoseok, and Jungkook.
________________________________
Thank you very much for reading. Sorry I haven't post for a while. I didn't know what to write and I was kinda lazy. I may do a face reveal soon and show my ugly face. Another fun fact about me is that my band teacher hates me. And I had a mental breakdown yesterday. So yea hope y'all enjoy byeee. 사랑해 💜💜💜💜