6:Nurse

Jin's P.O.V

    Jimin said something unexpected that the 3 of us were jungshook.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V

    "Guys I don't feel good." I started shaking, everything was getting blurry, I couldn't stand straight. Then everything went black.

Y/N's P.O.V

   "Guys I don't feel good." Was the last thing Jimin said before he passed out. Luckily somehow idk Yoongi catch him.  Don't aske me how I know his name.

Jin's P.O.V

   When Yoongi caught him I walked to Jimin and put my hand on his forehead. "shit" I whispered, Jimin had a high fever. "Yoongi follow me Y/N, you and Tae stay here with Jungkook and Hoseok. Namjoon come with me also." They nodded and I left to the nurse with Yoongi and Namjoon.

Namjoon's P.O.V

      Yoongi was carrying Jimin bridal style while I was behind him.  We got to nurses office and put Jimin on the bed.

Jin's P.O.V

    We got to the nurse and I told her he had a high fever. The nurse rushed and got him medicine. "is he going to be ok." I ask. "He will be fine let him rest, I just need you 3 to leave so he can rest." "ok but when he wakes up call me immediately." "ok now leave plz bye." "bye." We left and got back to Tae and Y/N.

Hoseok's P.O.V

     When Jin left with Yoongi and Namjoon he left mainly left me in charge. "So how did ya'll meet." seriously you had to ask tbat Jungkook. Before they could answer Jin and the other 2 got here. "Jin-hyung is Jimin ok." The boy asked Jin. "yea, he is okay Taehyung, don't worry he is at the nurses office." "Jin eomma you know that Jimin can't handle that, you've should've stayed." "I know but I couldn't stay she didn't let me." "oh ok." "soooo Taehyung, Y/N have ya'll introduced yourselves." The 2 shook their heads.

Jin's P.O.V

   Aish these kids. "okay Jungkook, Hoseok them 2 are Y/N & Taehyung." "oh hi Y/N & Taehyung." Hoseok said cheerfully. "so Jin have you thought about being friends?" Yoongi asked. "Right sure, you 2 okay with it?" I asked Tae & Y/N. Both just nodded. "Jin come quick something's wrong with Jimin!!."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't been posting I would've post on Wednesday, nut my bitch ass grandma took my phone away and yesterday I got home late from church so yea. I'll try too update another part soon so yea bye. (tell me if u want a face reveal.)