9: Flashbacks

(read the last part of the last chapter if u need to remember what is going on)

Jin's P.O.V

    "I am the god of destruction and the other 3 are gods too." Right then I realized something. "what type of gods are they?" " well Yoongi is the god of death, Hoseok is the god of darkness ( ik he is a ball of sunshine so don't hate me it's just for the story.) and Jungkook is the god of war." I was shook. (jungshook) then I started to get flashbacks but one kept repeating over and over again. "I love you too princess." (I purple u saranghae.)

Namjoon's P.O.V

     when I told Seokjin about it he was shock. "I-I have to go, talk to you later bye." "bye" he then left. I went back to the guys. "Namjoon why did Seokjin pull you away." and it had to be Yoongi who asked that miserable question. gosh damn it. "uhhh" "Namjoon tell us." Jungkook said FORCING me to say it. "fine, I'll tell yall." "go ahead" (bitch forcing him) "well...Seokjin knows about us being gods." "HE WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" all 3 said at the same time. "yea he knows" "welp there it goes" asshole shut the fuck up stop with your sarcasm Yoongi I thought to myself. "yep" yall are horrible friends.

Y/N's P.O.V

     "guys what's taking Jin eomma so long." "I don't know" right then Jin came bursting into the room, bitch crying tf?  "Jin-hyung why are you crying?" Tae asked and he told us what happened. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" all 3of us said at the same time. "so that means they are the other four gods." "yep, but here's the thing I had a flashback but more like a vision." right then when he said that my head started to hurt so bad. then a random vision came in my mind like a flashback. "Y/N I love you." "I love you too my sunshine." when that vision left I gasped. (oh shitue) "Y/N what's wrong?" "I-I just had a vision or flashback I don't know." "what did you see?" Jimin asked me. I told them what I saw. "that's weird cause it happened to me when Namjoon told me." Jin said and he was right it was weird.

Jimin's P.O.V

    when they were talking I had a vision or flashback. "I love you." "I love you to angle." and then I came back to reality. (i'm falling in love with my own story shit i'm dead not)

Taehyung's P.O.V

    I just had a vision or flashback like the others. "I purple you kookie." (welp I just exposed a ship anyways yall know hehe.) "I purple you too tiger." (cute too much for me even though i'm the author,)

Author's P.O.V (I almost forgot how to spell author i'm so dumb bitch i'm sick that's why now i'm sad.) when the 3 had the flashback the realized something. and with Namjoon and the others they had the same flashback as their soulmates.

____________________________

sorry its short i'm sick and I had trouble spelling some of the words i'm sad. funfact about me English isn't my first language so that's one reason why I can't spell and have bad grammar. ima start posting Friday or Saturday when I have time sorry I didn't post last week was to lazy and was testing in school/ HELL BITCH but yea. hoe yall enjoy this byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (not proof read at all another for bad grammar.)