4:sorry

Jin's P.O.V

    When Jungkook told me what happened I was about to cry. *knock knock* l opened the door and saw Jungkook carrying Tae. "Take Taehyung to his room i'ma  call Y/N. "Ok." I call Y/N and told her to come home.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Jungkook's P.O.V  

    I took Taehyung to his room and told Jin what I should do. "Leave cause Y/N is about to get home and Jimin will get scared." "Ok, but I just want to say that I'm sorry on how I treated you and your friends, it's jus that, ok let me just say that me and my friends like a group of friends more like them." "Ok I accept your apology but you have to tell your friends and tomorrow you'll come and apologize to the rest." "Ok well I'm going now bye." "bye." I left the house.

                                                                  TIME SKIP

                                                                   NEXT DAY

Author's P.O.V

   It was the next day and Jungkook and his friends were nervous. When Jin and his friends more like kids walked towards Jungkook. "Ok so what do you want." Jin said even though he already knew why. "We just wanted to say sorry for how we treated y'all." Hoseok started. "Yea and ask y'all if y'all want to be friends." Namjoon said. "Ok we accept your apology but we'll think about the friend part, tell you our decision at lunch." Jin said. "Ok". Yoongi just replied.

Jin's P.O.V

   When we went inside I lead all of them into a classroom. "Eomma Jin what are we going to decide." Y/N asked. "I'll think about it."

-------------------------------

sorry I haven't be posting. Got distracted reading on fanfics. And I had no idea what to wright. I'm just going to ask should they be friends or not? cause me don't know. anyway hope y'all enjoy and sorry it's short.