Inside the media

Within 3 months after debuting the girls released their first album and songs in it.

Women Warriors.🔥
Real Me
The Victims
Men's Society
➡Let's Stop This

Now they were getting no. of collaboration requests from Hollywood artists Yes they collaborated with some top icon artists, the actual problem is people and fans can't know them very well (no results on Google search) because none of the members owns social media account, None knows where these girls belong to? Some say they are from Saudi or Dubai because they wear Burqha . (bcuz in their own mv they hide)
Media was all talking about these band called "Sparkles" their songs were hitting famous but some haters made backlash about the girl's true identity, (they are unknown too with their first mv ) and #what is sparkles nation? These were all trending on twitter and the media.
To this, the leader of the group replied through a clip recording
" Good Morning this is the leader of Sparkles. I request you to stop making remarks about us. I just want to make a point that 'A Person is known from its Talent, not from its Name, Gender or Identity "

Some people accepted this fact, fans are still loving this band because the music 🎶 of this girl band has a unique style!