Inspiration from RM

Samy looked at a tall man with tears in her eyes. She didn't take the handkerchief given by him and turned opposite towards RM to hide her tears.

Samy: You are still awake ??? I mean..
RM: I must ask you this question! why you're awake at this hour ?? Why are you sobbing?
Samy: Umm nothing...
RM: Strong girls don't cry.

Samy stood up to leave but RM caught hold of her wrist ...
RM: You don't want to share with your Namjoon?

Samy was all looking at Namjoon hand holding her wrist...
RM: Ooh sorry! *leaves her wrist off *
Samy: I felt like crying and I simply cried *wiping her tears *
RM: No there is something else than that... I've been observing since after the phone call you're a bit sad... till now I've seen you bubbly and full energetic.... what happened??
Samy:  ...

RM: You're bias is waiting for your reply.
Samy: Actually... I had a long talk with my dad but..my mom didn't even talk with me on the phone...

Her cheeks with dried tears were replaced with fresh tears...she burst into a flood of tears...

Samy: She...don't..  even lo. love me... She is ashamedd ....off ...her daughterr...
RM: No it's not like that every mom on this earth loves her child, after all, you were her first child.
Samy: Who told that ...
RM: Loren... but you first stop crying..here take this hanky .... you don't look good while crying rather smiling.

Samy took the handkerchief from him while smiling.

RM: Yes I want that beautiful smile.

Samy: My dad and I were very close rather my mom share uneasy relationship....her ideas were totally different with mine....which leads to arguments... I told dad to give the phone to mom but she refused to talk...

RM: Maybe she was busy with something. Even you both don't share common interests still you are her daughter and she is your mother...

Samy:  She doesn't have time to know whereabouts of her daughter ?!  Naah I know since that day she is annoyed with my idea of joining my band.

RM: What about your dad is he?

Samy: Yes he wants me to be financially independent...my dad supports me ....but why am not important to my mom !? She knows my friends and we decided to debut...

RM: Your friends?  I don't get it!

Samy: My band members are my high school besties...

RM: That's the problem with today's teenagers they think their friends are right not parents. Also, the generation gap is a major factor here.

Samy: Even you ..!

RM: See Samy you have grown up in front of eyes of your mom and now you have decided to apart from her to start your journey in a music band. Your mother was feeling worried about you, how you will manage without her?! I think she is kind of sensitive mother.. but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you...

Samy:  You know my mom told me when I was a child that she dreamt to become a singer...

RM: Really!  it means you have got traits from her in singing in such a nice melody. And when you meet her next time tell her that you love her then see her reaction.

Samy: I'll do that! But how do you get such nice words at this second ..???

RM : *while smiling*  Even I used to feel like when I was teenager, she has thrown away my Mic and ruined my computer because she thinks am not studying that too she was one who didn't like my idea of a career that time but now she the first one who supports it. And I love her a lot.

Samy was looking at Namjoon..... with a bright smile on her face.

Samy: I know...and then after you graduated she is the one who gifted you the microphone.

RM: Yess you know everything about me...

Samy: Yeah from A to Z.  You don't have deep sleep and tell me am I weeping loud ?? that's why you got up from sleep at this hour.

RM: No! Suga kicked me in sleep...I saw the time... I got up then I heard the someone opening the terrace door..so.

Samy: Suga kicked * Samy laughs*  why? Aaa... because of your loud snoring...

RM: Heyyy!
Samy: Why my nose always get blocks when I cry. Do you have another napkin?
RM: Sorry.No, I don't have it.
Samy:  What should I do now with this nose urghh!  *sniffing her running nose*

Samy: You know your future wife will be luckiest women who'll get such an inspiring man like you.

RM: Heehee *blushing shyly*...By the way, the sky looks beautiful with that full moon.

Samy : *starts singing Moonchild *♬
RM : * continue singing the second line with her* When moon-rise it's your time.♪♪

Samy:  Thanks RM for always inspiring and motivating me. Your words really give reassurance to me whenever I feel low...
RM : * Smiles looking at Samy*
Samy: Hey look that big star over there!
RM: Where ..?

Jin: Here! Comes the star!
They both turned around to see Seokjin standing there chewing a piece of bread in his mouth.
RM & Samy: huh !!??

Jin: What you both guys doing here at this hour? Don't you know tomorrow we are recording followed by the day shooting ??
RM: Always hungry!  eating something on the other.
Seokjin: Namjoon ahh ~

Samy:  Okay! stop fighting both of you! *shouting and giggling  at the same time while watching * 

Jin sat down beside Samy.

Jin: I saw you were feeling down during dinner. Are you fine now??
Samy: Yeahh! RM made my mood much better than before!

RM: Is that star you were talking about Samy?
Samy: Yeah that one!

NamJin was gazing at the stars in the sky while Samy was sitting in between NamJin having glances of them.

Jin: Finished staring my handsome face?
Samy: Yes *quickly turns her head *
RM: let's go to sleep. Tomorrow we need to start recording ... a lot of work is there...for that, we need good rest.

Samy: Good night Namjin! She leaves from there while smiling*

Namjoon and SeokJin gave look to each other and said  "NamJin"??!!

RM: Good night.
Jin: What night?  it is already early  3 AM, we are left with  4 hours of sleep.

RM: Then sleep tight in that f-o-u-r hours. Close the door while coming . * goes away *  leaving Jin behind.

Jin: ...Ok...