Revealed Army!!

At this point she couldn't resist herself anymore .She stood up and started singing her favourite song with her heart out.

Samy : Nappitam nolmol, matimah cholmol da~♪♪Gaejyo gaeyeeee e-e-e-e ...♬♬

BTS all of sudden gave a staring look to Samy.

Haezel : Astagfirulllah !!
Loren : Ya Allah ! Jabse control karr rahi thi mai par ...
Jett : Abb aage dekho hota kya

V: I have heard this song before....
Jikook : Its our Song !
JHope : Manhi Manhi Manhi ~♪♬♪
Samy : My favourite boyband and is Bullet proof boyscouts.
Jhope , Jin & Jimin : ARMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!
V&  JK: That too an  INDIAN ARMYYYYYYY !!!
Suga : I knew this! I knew this ! ARMMMYYYYYY!!!

The room was filled with chaos.

RM :  I had this feeling from starting maybe she's an Army... but tell me why you were hiding this thing ??

Vkook : Yes.you could have mentioned us .What's the reason ??

Samy :  Actually my members....told me to keep this as... secret otherwise I would have it .....See now I blurted out .

Jin : Your members told you to do that but why ? You could have reveal yourself as proud Army.

Haezel & Jett Sorry ....Samy was all to explode herself as an Inspiring and crazy Army we are the one who stopped her to do so....
RM : But why ? Are you not happy about Samy  being an Army.

Suga :  Yeah ! Other I saw Samy posing in finger hearts but Loren stopped her.... I thought maybe she's a Kpop fan...

Magrette:  Fact one is You guys haven't collaborated with single Artist as an Army ! Fact two we thought you would act indifferent towards us and will not  collaborate with us if you know one of us member is an fan of yours.

Jin : Why we would act like that ?? Let me be clear that all Armies are equal for us . We will be glad to work with an Indian Army !!!

Samy : Though being an International Army, language was always a barrier but still I love you  guys and your music !!

Jett : Seriously you don't have problem??
V : No we don't have Samy being an Army.

Haezel : I never thought I'll get such response.

RM : * proud smile*  That's the thing we love in our I-Army.
Loren : Okay okay baba Sorry Samy!  I got to know now about your Bangtan well now.......

Samy : That's my Bangtan...There's no sorry and thanks in friendship.

Jimin : Well !Well ! lets forget that , by the way tell us who is your bias ??
Samy : My bias ? Okay you are gonna guess it . You have got only three chances.
JK : Guess ! Only three chances. Mmm ....
Jimin : I know its me ! * smirk*
Samy : Sorry ChimChim not you .
Suga : Am gonna guess  it. Is Jin is your bias  because you always smile at his silly jokes ??
Samy : Noo ! but he's my bias wrecker.

Jett & Magrette :  * talking to each other *  Shuru ho gaya in longhon ka !! Kuch bhi Samaj nahi aara Chalo inko akela chodte hai......

Meanwhile  JT and MG went inside kitchen .
V : *deeply thinking* Is it Yeontan ???
Jin : Whaaa?..
JHope : We have lost all three chances guys..
JK : Not Jimin, not Jin hyung not even V who it could be ? is he in the Hyung line?
Samy : No...no one guessed right .Okay I'll  give last chance because you've correctly guessed my 'Bias Wrecker'.
RM : Is it me ??

Samy was all blushing in shock  and rest members were looking at both of them.

Samy : Ummm....
JK : How can you say Namjoon Hyung?
V : Such a wild guess? I thought its Hobi Hyung.
RM : Because I've noticed it till now ....and ....Is it true Samy ?
Samy : You are tooo smart RM❤❤!
Suga : How could you like him ? He breaks everything , such a messy guy he is ?
Jimin : Yesss he is right!
Jin: Such a bad cook !
Samy : Ikr  ! But no problem he such a inspiring person, He have such beautiful heart. ....

At this time Samy started praising  Namjoon and his dimples were getting deeper,  he was feeling so shy....

The maknae line and JHope *started shouting together *: Namjoon got a fangirl ! fangirl !fangirl ! Namjoon got a fangirl!

Jin : Is it only his smartness or something else ???
Samy : Something else ?

Samy gave smirk to Namjoon and her phone started ringing and she picked it up.

Samy : Hello..Assalamualaikum Pappa......theek hoon ......Hello..

She got up from there because she can't hear the voice properly on her phone due to network issues and went to other room to talk .

Haezel : I guess its her parents phone call .
Loren : They really worry about her a lot . They seems to me like over protective parents.

Meanwhile Samy was attending the phone call . The rest of the members of band  started preparing for the dinner.

Loren : Her parents contacted her after long time.
Haezel : Is she finished with the call ? Am hungry I want to start eating....
Magrette  : Should we start eating without Samy?
Jin : Lets wait till she comes.

Samy came there with phone in her hand .Everyone were looking at her . She was all quiet....she  sat down to eat.

Jin  : Come sit !  We have made kimchi fried rice 🍙 .
Loren : Is everything okay ?
Samy : Y..yes...*  Loren can see clearly in her eyes that she was lying *
Jett : Mmm..This tastes too good!!
Haezel :  Here is your favorite Egg omelette Samy!! * handing over the plate to her*  * Samy gave a faint smile *

There was a Silence in the dining hall specially Samy she always talks with mouth full of food but now she was eating quietly.....
After  completion of the dinner Suga , Jimin, V and  JK went to their rooms  to prepare the beds.

Haezel : Hey lets watch Netflix  tonight together.
Jett : Samy !Join us. I've already decided what we are gonna see...
Samy : No am not in mood  * walks away to her bedroom*
Magrette:  What happened to her? I've never seen her very quiet....
Jett : Maybe she is  tired.... 
Loren: Something is really wrong ... after the call..  she seems strange to me.... I need to talk to her.
Haezel : No need Loren. Let her rest , she'll get fine. Again she will chirpy tomorrow you see!

Haezel and Jett  sat down on sofa to watch series on Netflix but Magrette and Loren were  getting  worry about Samy .

It was 1:20 PM  The boys already slept Magrette and Loren were sleeping ...

Haezel : Its was good movie !
Jett : Hey do you really think Samy will be alright ?
Haezel : Of course!  I know her. Maybe some tensions in her family , otherwise she would have told us.
Jett :Yes everyone is fast asleep .
Haezel : Good night.
Jett : Good night!  Sweet dreams.

At 2 : 30 PM

Samy came from the bedroom into the hall and went inside kitchen to drink water. After quenching her thirst , she didn't went back to sleep instead she went up to the terrace. She sat down and  looked  up to the bright full moon ...

Samy : Mai itni buri beti hoon ??? Please tell me Allah ??
Then  she closed her eyes. Tears were rolling down from her eyes to cheeks....

Then someone from behind patted her shoulders and gave handkercheif  to her ...She opened her eyes to see that person .

Samy : Uhh Namjoon !