At Seoul

The other four girls sprinkled water on Samy face, she opened her eyes, drank water given by Jett ...

Loren: Samy are you okay ??
Haezel: How are you feeling now ??
Magrette: This is the reason we didn't want to tell..!

Samy: Am not better !! how I can be better !!?? Why did you do this to me huhh??😤
Collaboration with BT...
Loren :  Shhh
Haezel  placed her fingers on Samy's lips.

Haezel:  Don't reveal yourself as an Army in front of Bangtan Boys.
Samy: But whyyyy ?? You guys already haven't told me about the collaboration and now...what will happen If I say them am a huge Army ??!
Magrette: You can't do that.
Loren: Till now did any Army Artists collaborated with Bts ?? No Right!
Jett: If you say so what if they will act indifferently towards you ...
Samy: Noo!! My boys... 😰 I can't control myself, you know am such a blabbermouth, ohh my tongue is quicker than my brain .....What should I do ??
Loren :  We will manage the situation okay..!
Haezel: Well. It's simple! we will make music with them, sing and get back home within a month. Till that they shouldn't know about us.

*Samy facepalms* It sounds too Rude.

Jett: Now keep quiet till we land and listen to some music here you go!

The announcement on the speaker was "we will be arriving in South Korea soon ".

*Samy fan chants*.  " Kim namjoon, Kim seokjin, Min yoongi ....... BTS "

The girls arrived at Incheon Airport in Seoul and booked a car to go BTS dorm.
Loren: They have sent me umm this must be the location to BTS dorm
Jett: Show it to the driver, not me.

Inside the car
Samy: I can't believe am in South Korea.
Samy: Ahhh ~ I can smell the handsomeness in the air... Ahhh my hearteu ! Is *boom boom*😘
Haezel : I can hear the cuteness in the air.
Jett : Whaa...?
Haezel : Look Samy Awww the guy in pink shirt looks so cute!
Jett:  Even you too...Haezel  !!??
Samy: That's nothing, look there he looks so hot🔥in a black hoodie!
Loren:  By the way, Korean girls looks so pretty.
Magrette: Yeah.
Jett: Don't say Magrette even you too?
Magrette : My first Korean drama was "Playful kiss" what was his name  k - kim hyon jo.. fine am very bad at pronouncing Korean name but he was soo handsome. 😍
Haezel : I have watched no.of Korean , Chinese and Japanese dramas !
Jett : What is happening to everyone 😶😑 ??!!