The Notification

March 2020

At Haezel  home.

Magrette : (resting on the sofa)  Yaaaro I never thought that making music is hard stuff. Am exhausted..!
Haezel: Now you came to know about this 'Nerdy'
Loren: Let me remind you that you are a member of a band and you have to continue making music.
Magrette: Even though am really loved it doing so.

Jett: Who wants to eat Noodles? Am cooking it now! (asking from the kitchen)
(Hazel, Magrette, Loren replied)  : Me Me Me!

Samy came in the hall where the other girls were sitting as she was coming home from the grocery store after buying veggies.

Samy: Suno Yaaro! Guys listen! U know what happened in the grocery store

Everyone turned towards Samy except Loren maybe she was switching on pc for notifications.

Haezel: No we don't know. now tell us what happened?

Samy:  As I was standing in the counter to get the bill, two guys were standing behind me they were discussing us. One of the guys was sounding good, but the other one wishes to see our faces. I really felt to hit directly on his face with bottle gourd in my hand.
Haezel: Those guys didn't even know that the main vocalist of the band was standing in front of them ( smirking).

Magrette: Actually you should have hit him. How dare he!
Samy: You know he looks like a Labour.

😂😁😅(everyone laughed except Loren IDK what is she searching on PC)

Jett: Here you go! (came there with a plate of noodles)
Haezel: Let me bring fork and plates
Jett: Samy do you wanna have some?
Samy: No thanks. Actually, it was really hot outside so am going for a cold shower.

Loren: Oh my goodness this is not true!
Jett: What happened?? from that time you were watching something very seriously?? Even the noodles are getting cold !!
Loren:  Umm a notification from Big Hit !!
Magrette: Notification about what?

Haezel: Wait! did you just said big hit??? Aaaa...Samy once told its a famous  Korean Boyband company
Please read further what is it about.

The three girls stood up and went near PC where Loren was sitting.

Magrette: Whaaaat?? Am I reading it wrong?  Where are my spects, a boyband want to collaborate with us ??? why??
Jett: yeah we are just the beginners .... and they want to work with us coz we have a unique style of music.
Haezel: OMG😨😨 They are BTS *oh my my my*
Loren: I think we should accept the offer it will be a good experience as we have already sold out our first album successfully.

Magrette: How can we take the decision without Samy? Because she will......
Haezel: Yeahh I totally forgot about Samy am really worrying about her reaction.
Jett: it would be best if we tell her about this a day before we board a flight to South Korea
Loren:  Guys act normal in front of her. Don't mention anything about this to her. I know she will get mad.
Everyone replied " Because she's an Army "