Playing Cricket

Magrette: What we should do now?
Haezel: Am getting bored....
Suga: Just Sleep swaeg~
Jungkook: Let's go somewhere!
Loren: That's a good idea.
RM:But where?
Jhope: Oh..please..no roller coaster!

All of sudden Samy was searching something on her phone...
Samy : Loren.I don't have data what is the score of the match ??
Loren :checking on her phone "its 172 runs on 7 wickets.
Jin: Score of what??
Haezel: She is talking about Cricket live score.
RM : ohh Cricket do you like it ??
Samy : Of  course!!!😍
Samy : Mumbai made a good score.. now  Hyderabd Hwaiting !
Jimin :  I've heard its a great game.I wish I could play it one day...
Jhope : Does anyone knows how it is played??
Magrette,  Haezel &  Jett : Samy knows it better !

Samy switched on the TV , Jungkook silently sat beside her *he looks kinda interested in this game*
Both the maknaes  were sitting on the couch and watching IPL match.

Samy :  Ohh no he missed the catch .
Jungkook: That called a perfect shot. Ahhhh  I too wanted to play this game leader!! *turns towards RM who is busy commenting on Weverse*

Samy : You wanna play? Ok decided... lets play cricket today! What do you think guys??

Suga : Seriously !? I'll be at home you go... am not co...
Jhope: Naah you're too coming with us  *sunshine dragging stone*

Everyone decided to play Cricket since they haven't played it. . BTS Manager provided the Cricket equipments to the Bands .Both the band  members  got ready and made the way to ground to play cricket. Bts were going in their big car and jungkook was the driver.Sparkles were going in their Car and Samy was driving it.

Both the bands  reached the ground . Samy explained all the rules of the game to the members.

Suga : I'll be the Umpire. 
Jin : Then I'll be Cheergirl
RM : Shutt up Jin !!
Samy : Lets divide into two groups. We five and you six okay ?
Magrette : But eleven players must be there ??
Jett : Let it be,  never mind .
Jungkook: Ok am leader! *RM giving look at JK*
Loren : Let Samy be the leader of this game.
Jimin : I feel like it is an RUN BTS episode.
Jhope & V :  Yeahh~

Both the leaders tossed . And Sparkles won the toss and decided to Field.
The games starts .
The two tall handsome batsmens (joon & tae) entered the field  doing some warm up.Haezel is the bowler, Loren is the wicket keeper rest are the fielders. Let's start the match !!
V : Am ready !
Haezel : Here you go.

* Taehyung gave a nice shot and the ball went  up to air but it wasn't a six and *

**Now it was RM turn he did best to make a six with his bat but the  bat broke and the ball pierced into two and went somewhere....** ( yet he was provided with another bat and of course  a new ball)
Samy: Ooh.. I feel pity on him.
VMon  made [50 -00]runs in no time. (good partnership). The other bts members cheered them, the girls too tried  their best. Now it was Samy turn to bowl , she bowled  and  Jin cheered "Joonie you can do it 😗😉"  RM got distracted and the ball hit straight to the wicket .
Loren : Out !
Suga Umpire :

The next batsmen entered the field( swinging his hair into the air with sexy smile)
VMin played well Now the score was [62- 01 ]Again the ball got touched to Jimin's bat and landed on Loren gloves.Because he was busy touching his smooth silky hairs..."Excuse me ~~"
Suga :

Next batsmen with Golden Shine entered the field .
Jungkook hit straight 3 fours and and 5 sixes
His band members,"Jungkook ahhhh"
They really played well (VKook) .Now the Score was [101- 4 ], Kookie made 51 runs with his bat(there's nothing that Kookie can't do)
Jungkook: (raising his bat up after making 51 runs) This is International Playboy !!
Jett : Magrette were are you ? Why are you missing the catches.
Magrette:  He is playing dangerously what if I got hit by ball...
V  left the field  in between because he forgot to feed his puppy "🐕Yeontan".

The next batsmen with wide shoulders and short legs entered the field .Played some shots but got Run Out  because all the time he was admiring and showing his handsome face to the invisible audience.

The next batsmen entered the field while dancing .

RM : Now its upon you Hobi do your best !!  Jhope hit two fours and after hitting he was so excited and delighted , bcoz of his dancing  he got out (LBW )* (leg before wicket)
Suga: 
"The team Bts made a total score of [120- 05] it was Sparkles batting."

The two young pretty batswomen (Jett& Mag) entered the field , Magrette was batting at first, Jhope was bowling and V was the wicketkeeper, rest were fieldling .
Magrette and Jett made good shots and  some runs but this time when Magrette was about to hit,
Magrette  : This bat so heavy .
She tried her  best  score was [33-00] , Next bowler Chimchim came to bowl , distracted the batswomen with his cuteness and made Magrette out .
Suga:
Next Batswomen (Haezel ) entered the field  made nice shots , 3-4 fours 1 six and  made a good couple  of runs [ 78-01] (good partnership) and then Jett tried to make a six but Jungkook catched the ball.
Suga :

Next Batswomen entered the field  (Loren)
They both took the score near to hundred but when Jin came to bowl...
Loren : Heyy it was wide ( third decision pending)
Jin : Yeahh am WorldWide.....
Suga :

Last batswomen entered the field (author of this book)
Loren : C' mon Samy ! Show that girls are best than boys!
Samy : Leave it to me.

Samy hit couple of fours and sixes .Haezel and Samy were playing very seriously at this time.
JK : V ! why are you looking up the sky when the ball is making boundaries?!
JK : Jin Hyung you could have stopped the ball.

Score was [115-04] and now only one over was left  Samy had to compulsory hit a six to win the match but  when RM came to bowl...
Samy :( Sweaty Joonie is looking sooo handsome while bowling )*Samy got mesmerized by Namjoon Charisma*
Suga:
Jimin & Jhope : Yeeahhhh we won the match "BTS won the match" !! The boys were celebrating.

Jett : What happened to you Samy ??
Loren: You should have hit it!!
Samy:  I can't do this to my Namu....
Haezel: You are mad !
Magrette: See we lost the game !
RM : No you didn't lose. You guys played very well. Am amazed.
Suga : You tried your best to win we appreciate that.
Jhope : No one actually win or lose in this game.

The boys started praising the girls .

V: Lets take a selfie . Umm we promise we will not post it anywhere.

Girls agreed to V  and took  group pictures with them , and Suga and Jimin spotted Samy doing Finger hearts. But Loren placed her hands on hers. And all of them got back to BTS dorm.

V : I enjoyed a lot today! Cricket is really fun game.
Jin : By the way who is the man of the match??
Suga : The one who scored good runs and played well, so obviously not you !! Savage ~~
RM : I guess  the main vocalists of  the bands played well .... so both are (M of M) Congratulations!!
Haezel : Am really exhausted...!
Magrette:  Even me...
Loren : Get up we need to get back to our dorm.

RM: You can sleep here if you're tired , we don't have any problem, we will anyhow share our bedrooms.

The girls were 😶😶😶😶