Shooting MV

The beautiful makenae line and Jhope were busy with makeup and hairstyles and Suga and RM weren't there ,they were having talks with manager and staff about the release dates of the music collaboration .....and the girls were in another room of makeup ( hijab & other girly stuff) .......

In Sparkles room

Loren: Hey ! What do you think about this collaboration???
Jett : Worth it, now I understood why they are popular because of their hardwork and dedication towards their passion.
Haezel : Yeah I was like why Samy go nuts about them but she has a good choice of choosing boybands .😏
Loren: I love her music playlist whereas her boyband .... I must say they have great knowledge and huge concept of music .
Jett: They are using music as their weapon .
Haezel: Guys which colour of hijab I should wear for this dress?

Another side Samy and Magrette were busy on their phones ..idk what*
.
.
.
In BTS room

Taehyung : The music so calm and refreshing. I love it.
Jungkook : Am impressed by Sparkles by the way.
JHope : They are so talented.
Jin : No choreography *~ relief*
Jimin : *laughs* sometimes it's good to do like this.

Then the outrage between Magrette and Samy came grew into existence and they came out of the phones ( fighting while chatting) At the same time, the boys too came out of the room after the completion of hair and makeup.

Jungkook: Woahh what leads into the fight I want to know.
Jimin & JHope: Ohho girls calm, cool down.

Magrette : Am going bye !
Samy : Why you would go? I'll get lost instead!

Haezel : Hey hey You guys were on phones ...? ohh !!! you both were having a war on phones ??
Loren: Isliye screen mai daba daba ke type kar rahe the oh I mean chatting...!

JHope: Hope right here. May I solve out the problem.
Samy : Hobi you're so sweet but you can't .
Magrette: Jhope tell your dear Army.

Jett : Samy, if am not wrong did you cracked that stupid joke again??!
Samy : No... yes... but...
Loren: I told ya -
Samy : Why are so sensitive towards my jokes ? Be strong na !!

Haezel : * caressing Magrette * Our Medusa takes everything on her heart.
Magrette: Uughhhh! Stop calling me medusa *ewww*
Loren : Just forget about that for god sake it's a harmless joke. Stop it you both of you ! Khatam karo , maafi maango abb Samy ?!
Jett: Ohh shitt the boys are watching am feeling ashamed of these two dumbos, hey Medusa!

Samy : Ammmah! Jin where are you're car keys? I need to get lost somewhere here in Seoul. *leaves *
Jin: Here it is ....wait ....you can't ride it...police are there....license, * follows Samy * My Car!!

Magrette: See she again got frustrated! When she will come back, when we will start the shooting ! Allah knows!
Loren : Beta tum Jaake laare Fuifui ko !
Jhope : Yeah if you say sorry to her I'll drive you to her.
Jett : Set hai jaaao aab!! bass karo ladai , purani baaton ko bhool jaao aab! We are a team right now ! Go and please her !
Magrette: Why me ????

Haezel and Jett pushes Magrette to get Samy and soon Jhope and Magrette leaves in another car.

Haezel: Kya kharab time pe ladte yeh dono , aur ladai bhi phone pe! Waah!

Jhope was driving the car silently while peeking at Magrette.... cracked his bright smile .....Magrette serious face didn't change.
JHope : I don't know where they went?
Magrette: you know any calm places here?
Jhope: yeah I know.

Jin is driving the car in a cool manner. And Samy was looking out at the glass of the window, They were in the outskirts of Seoul. Jin gave a glance at Samy .....

Jin : Umm Samy...You must forgive Magrette.
Samy : You drive so smoothly.... * feeling in love with is driving *
Jin : ohh .Thank you.
Samy : Stop ! here I want to get down.
Jin : Okay. . . Why at such lonely place?

Jin stopped the car aside of the road, Samy got down.

Samy: This place is free from busy city na? Perfect place to Scream out.
Jin : Yes..what?? Why ??

Samy ran towards the green fields, took heavy breath inside and screamed with her lungs out.
Samy : AAAAAAAAAAAAA.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........AAAAAAAAAAAA
Jin : woahh?!?!

Samy : Let's go. Finished my burden.
Jin: Is that for fighting?
Samy : Naah ! For something else it is.
Jin: You usually do like that???
Samy : It heals me-
Jin : Heyyyyyy !!!! WATCH OUT SAMY !!!

Samy was on the middle of the road a car happens to appear in speed. Jin grabbed Samy from the scene and happened to the driver and the passenger...

Jin : JHope!!!!!????? * falls down*
Samy : Ouch ! * falling onto the ground with Jin*

The car stopped immediately while drifting in the way.
Magrette: Allah!

Jhope and Magrette got down and ran towards Samy and Jin.
JHope and Magrette: Samy are you okay?
Jhope: Am sorry Samy it's my fault otherwise.....
Magrette: Ohh no I can't even think of that! Am sorry Samy .
Samy: I've already forgiven I was just angry for other issue and now I've relieved myself.

Jin : Jhope !! Do you want to kill me ????? Tell me you're jealous of my cooking skills and my Handsome face??!!
JHope: What nonsense are you talking.
Jin: No one is talking about me even I too got hurt. See its bleeding...

Magrette: Where where? Show show!
Samy : Jin ! Thank you for saving me! * gives side hug to Jin*
Jin : *blushes* My pleasure, it's my duty to protect my precious Army!

Both the parties get back to the shooting site of the MV.

Namgi enters into the scene...

RM: Why there is silence? Jin Hyung?
Suga: I can see someone is missing here. Jhope?
V : *explains the whole drama*
Jungkook: Cute fight turned into War I guess...
Jimin: Girls don't look while fighting.

Suga: What about the shooting will they come back here?
Loren: Don't worry maybe they're on way.

* ding dong*

Haezel : Aaaa gaye ! Padhariye Maha Raniyan! *Swagat pose*

Samy : Here are the Jalebis !!! Who want it ?
Magrette: Gulab Jamun too!!!!
JHope : We happen to stop at the Indian shop and bought this.
Jin: I want to taste it, it smells too good, can't wait.

Jett: You both go and finish your makeup first then eating!
V: Woahh sweets.

Jungkook: Weren't they fighting now ??

RM: Girls are complicated to understand.
Jin: More complicated than a Maths sum.

Jimin: Anyways I think everyone is done with makeup except RM and SugaHyung.

The shooting took place for 5 days. And everyone was happy and sounded satisfied with the new music of each of their album.

( hey dont ask me the shooting place idk;)