Revealed as Indians ~

May 2020
It has been a week for Sparkles in Seoul, the girls didn't go to the boy's dorm....because....they thought the collaboration would be cancelled...

At Sparkles Dorm

Magrette: What should we do now? The song ...
Jett & Haezel: Are we going India back ??

Loren came running towards the girls showed the Media news on her phone. The girls were shocked and Freaked out at that news...

Magrette: Please someone pinch me ...
Jett: Who is the hell who leaked about us. I suspect someone is really is spying on us.
Loren: We even every time of our GPS, we never told or left something behind how can this happen...
Samy: You're not kidding right? Is this news fake?? NoNoNooooo...
Hazel: Loren Lets go to India back and handle the situation there, only not here with Bangtan...
Samy: What about the collaboration and what if BTS comes to know about our nation ??😓😰
Jett: No collaboration! I think till now they have already got the news about this or their manager would have told them that we are INDIANS.
Magrette: See this all twitter posts and Times of India is all flooded with us names our band our nation.
Loren: Everyone packs your luggage we are leaving for India!

They were about to leave hurriedly without informing the boys. As they open the door Seven Guys were already standing there at the door...

Jin: Where are you going to??
Jhope: You are leaving us ???

The girls were frozen.

Jimin: Please don't go...
RM: See girls. We still looking forward to Collaborating with you even though you are Indians
The girls took a step back in astonishment ...

V: Today you didn't come to our dorm...
Jhope: And we came to know about this news...
Jungkook: Then we decided to come here.

Loren: You really don't care about our Nation??
Suga: We respect your religion and now even your nation.
Jhope: Yes and we are collaborating with none other than Indian Girlband called Sparkles !!"
The makenae line replied to Hobi "Yeahhhhhhhh"

The girls were happy that the boys were cheering them, taking that leaked news in a positive way.

RM: You shouldn't have to hide your own country and that too by your music only your making your country proud. Everyone out there is going gaga over you. Honestly, this is the first time we met any Indian Artists. We will be grateful to work with you guys.

Jungkook: India is very famous in Korea. Some Indian movies are hit in Korea
Jin: Even Korean YouTubers are giving reaction to Indian culture, movies, songs etc....

RM: Hey I know one Indian song "Tunak TunakTun.....TunTarra" *sings in high pitch cracked vocals can't help * I sang it when I was 14.
Haezel: That's an old one.
Magrette: Is it Indian??
Samy: Yeah it is Punjabi!! Don't you know? Where are you living in ?? * smiles at RM*

*Meanwhile Jhope, Jin and JK were laughing at Joonie Singing.*

V: Ooh Did you really sung ?? You didn't even tell us!
Suga: By the way...what happens to your voice ??
hope: There must be a dance on this song *starts dancing *(in a funny way)

Jimin: The best award artist of the year goes to RapMonster! * Everyone clapped* 👌👏👏👏💯💯👏
RM: Stob it! Jimin you got no jams.

At this time Samy burst out laughing (coz of BTS inside jokes)
Everyone laughed and the room was all filled with joy and laughter.