Few days....

On the next day  few days the girls everyday came to their dorm discussed  what must be the motive of the song they are gonna work on , its theme , tunes , compose, its  lyrics.

The lyricist of both the bands started their work writing lyrics .

But this song doesn't have any choreography because the girls clearly told they aren't giving any stage performance on this upcoming song .

Each member were giving some ideas , contributing how should the song be  , how it should appeal to the audience , their daily life, reflect their hardships and most to their loyal fans.

The collaboration was going  quite well  but for Samy it was looking like an official work , (as if they are forced to do) like an official people do together for money.
And she didn't like it all she was hoping for something else but actually happening else.... that she didn't expected. She feels her friends are being little rude to them and even told them to talk in  polite manner to the boys .

Coz  She doesn't want the work to go like this 'officially' , yes her band members aren't KPOP fans but Samy still treat them as her besties who have all supported and encouraged her every time of her life.

4 days went like that  simply *official work*  and the  lyrics wrote  by both the bands wasn't  came out that much  good ,  even the tuning of the lyrics wasn't coming up, the rhyming theme wasn't accordance to the lyrics  as they have expected , eveything is not going according to them  , everyone looked diappointed .

Everyone started to believe that they haven't known each other well because of that the song is coming out like that, since now they( BTS )have known all about their previous artists [Halsey, Charlie XCX , Lauv ...etc] and the collaboration song came out so awesome .

Rm holded the situation and  assured  both the bands it wasn't a big problem , they will sure come up with a beautiful song and  still they have more 3 weeks to go but they need some sort of small break.

Samy is all hoping that the work must go calmly , smoothly (with no fights)  in these one month duration  . Most Important that they shouldn't know their Nation (India)