In Flight

Next month April 2020

The girls booked the taxi  to the airport to go Korea without  Samy's  knowledge.

Samy :  I have packed everything and my bag lol its so big and heavy, but compared to mine All of yours bag  looks thin .

The four girls gave a look to each other and their bags.

Jett :  I think it's the time to reveal about it to Samy.
Loren : A..actually  Samy the reason for our low weight bags is...

The cab driver  stopped the car in front of the International Airport.

Haezel : Let's go guys. Come Samy!
Samy :  wait, they were telling something ....
Magrette : We will tell you in the plane Okay we're already getting late.

When they all sat in their seat the person on the  speaker  announced *"Passengers please be seated and  tighten your belts we will be shortly start flying to South Korea" *

Haezel : Shitttt manhh!
Jett : Oh Crap !!
Samy : South Korea??? Did we sat on wrong flight ?? Where is my passport loren?? I want to check is it South Korea or Paris !!

Samy stood up from the seat and was looking for her bag.The Air Hostess told her to take her seat and she was arguing that it isn't her destination place .

Loren : Samy ! Sit down please!!!
Samy : Why ? Haezel, Jett, Mag get up , take your bags , guys we boarded wrong plane ...we were going to Paris na ??
Haezel & Jett : Calm down we are seriously going to south Korea not Paris.
Magrette: We were about to tell you about this...but we thought you will get super tension, hyperactive if we reveal this early to you because you are an Army ...
Samy : Armyy !!???  what are guys talking about???
Loren : Very Sorry baby but first sit down everyone is looking at us .

They sat down quietly and revealed her everything about the notification etc. in very low voice so that no one can hear their talking and Samy was controlling herself and listening to them without a blink .
Samy: wait, wait  wait . Do the media and other Armies know about this collaboration??
The other four girls replied to her question No ! It's a Secret until we release the actual mv.

Samy couldn't control herself.....

**She  Fainted**