At BTS Dorm

Bang PD:  The girls have reached Seoul and they will be arriving here soon. Be ready boys

Jhope and Jin were cleaning the dorm and Jungkook helped them in between.

Jin : Namjoon-ah clean this mess now!
JHope : Get up Suga dear .
Pulling the blanket over yoongi.
Suga : Let me sleep .
Jimin : Getting ready sprays perfume , smells himself *Nice*
V :  Did you see my Gucci shoes ? I have kept here.
Jungkook: Why do need your shoes at this hour?

The car stops in front of the dorm
Magrette:  Samy.. you have already fainted but not this time after seeing the boys okay !
Samy : I can't believe am meeting my boys *getting goosebumps*

The door bell rang *Ding Dong*
RM : They have arrived Guys!
Jin:  Hurry up !

The door was opened by  Golden Maknae .The girls entered one by one  dressed in all hijabs looking  gorgeous. The boys were equally surprised and pleased and they bent down to greet .

Loren : Hii Bangtan boys !!
V : Wooww! Hijabists "Assala... * forgets*
Haezel & Jett : Hello BTS !

Jhope and Jimin " Asalamalikoom" !! 😇
Haezel , Jett , Magrette  gave surprised look to Samy (* Samy smirking *) 
Loren : Ohh" waleikumassalam "
Magrette:  Whoaa they knows it ! never mind they spelt it wrongly *Impressed*

RM : Hello Sparkles !!
Suga : Hi !
Jin : Hii girls .Welcome.
Jungkook and Magrette was standing in  separate corners  *hello , hello umm..*  (smiling)

Samy: (standing back) ANNEYONG !!

The greeting chaos was all of sudden stopped  and everyone gave a look to Samy.

RM: Did I heard she just said 'Hii' in 'Korean' ??

Jimin , Jhope, Jungkook and Yoongi  were all  giving Samy a shocked and surprised  smile .

V : She spoked Korean!
Jin : You know Korean? You know Anneyonghaseyo ??

Samy : (shitt )
Loren : No Actually she just learned it while coming from airport  *lying*
Jett : Yeahh... *worried smile*
Haezel : Even I know that Anneyonghaeyo !!

Suga : Anneyonghaseyo. *Replying to Haezel*
RM : That's good .
Jhope : Ahh So nice.
V & Jin : But I thought she understands Korean...

RM : Okayy Please be seaten Today we will all only  Introduced ourselves ,  from tomorrow we will start our work .

The boys agreed to their leader but the girls......

Jett : Is it necessary to introduce about ourselves ?
Haezel : You know our names right ? What else ?
Magrette: Do we have to say everything about ourselves? 
RM : Just Basic introduction .
J hope :What are your hobbies , favourite songs ...etc etc.
V : Like If we know about each other, we can make the music much better.
Suga : What will happen if you say so ??
*Samy getting worried and giving looks to her members*
RM : Okay ! Okay ! Yeah. We know you people aren't much social , hide everything and then record songs..*cutting RM words*
Loren : Yes! we gave rare stage performances becausewe are Muslims and that's the only best way to protect ourselves.

RM : Oohh. I get it now . But seriously your songs are unique and amazing .Fans and other people are loving it , your first album is all about Women's Safety and and their Rights  ,  Harrasment and Abuses ...and we truly appreciate that , because that's the thing we still  need in our society .  Most of our Army are girls we do care about them.And that's why we decided to collaborate with your Band.

Haezel , Jett , Magrette were amused by RM lecture. *Samy was all Smiling as an Army *
Loren : Thank you and am grateful for that ☺😇

The leaders were having talks and the rest were keenly listening to them in between other members joined the talks , discussions were going but not Introduction.
The day ends here as their first meeting. Hope the next few days will go calmly not like the first one. 

The girls got back  to their own dorm (temporary)
they have rented in Seoul .