Haunted House

A/n: Halloween special! Kinda late, it took longer than it should have had, but here it is!!

Enjoy ( ◠‿◠ )

Hyyakaou academy was filled with halloween decorations. Skeletons, ghosts and pumpkins were scattered around the school and some classrooms were even used for booths, but what caught Mary's attention the most was the haunted house that the council has set up.

The president of the school, Kirari, has made the tower of doors into a haunted house and everyone was free to just experience it.

The blonde loves Halloween. It was her favorite part of the year, but a haunted house? She never really liked them.

She chucked just thinking about the weirdos trying to look terrifying and scare away all the people coming into the 'haunted' house.

It was totally ridiculous to her.

"Let's go." The blonde says as she leads Ririka to the location of the tower doors.

Sure, she may not like the idea of a haunted house, but when Ririka asked her to accompany her. She couldn't say no to her shy girlfriend.

"A-are you sure you w-want to go with me?"

The blonde nods. Ririka lets out a sigh. "You seem bothered by something. Don't you love Halloween?" Ririka was curious about the blonde's behavior.

Just yesterday she was rambling about her love for this occasion and then all of a sudden her mood changed when she mentioned about the new attraction her sister made.

She found it rather strange. 'Does she not want to be with me?' Ririka thought. "I'm s-sorry, I must be forcing you—" she was cut off by Mary looking back and shaking her head.

"No, that's not it..." Mary replies. Ririka decides that it's best to trust her. "Alright then." They continue to walk out the school until they see the tower of doors.

Mary was in awe at how big it is. 'This school is really full of rich kids.' Mary thought. Ririka only smiles when she saw Mary's astonished face.

"Let's go in?"

Mary gulps. "We're gonna get lost in there, aren't we?" The silver haired girl giggled.

"Maybe, but I can always call my sister if that does happen." She reassures Mary.

The tower was in fact large. The chances of getting lost in there was high and considering it's supposed to be decorated as a haunted house, it'll be dark, making it difficult to find the way out.

"Saotome?" Suddenly Suzui approaches them. "Oh! H-hello Vice President." He bows towards Ririka, she immediately blushes, not used to the attention.

"What are you doing here?" Mary asked which caused him to stand back up and groan.

"Yumeko forced me to come with her." He then glances back.

"And speak of the devil—"

"Mary-san!" Yumeko calls out and immediately tries to hug the blonde. Ririka felt a slight pang in her chest, but ignored it.

"G-get off me." To Ririka's relief, Mary pushes her off. "So, you're going in there too?" She nods.

"Hm. Say Yumeko, you've been in that tower before haven't you? When you had that gamble with uh...what's her name...Sayaka?" Mary recalls back to when the President's secretary challenged the raven haired. If Mary was being honest, she actually expected Yumeko to lose, but it's Yumeko, she always wins somehow.