Valentines Day!

A/n: Thank you to those still reading this story. Sorry for the delay! Kinda got a writers block.

Anyways, enjoy this chap for Valentine's Day ! :)

The day every student in Hyyakao has been looking forward to has come. Valentines Day or in other terms, Hearts Day!

The gardening club has decided to give away roses to the students that need it or simply want it.

There were people planing to confess their love for each other too! And for those with already a lover...well all they have to do is make sure they had something special planned for their special person.

A certain silver haired girl is in the schools garden and is sat in a bench next to the fountain right now....overthinking.

'Okay nothing to worry about...she'll like anything I'll give her right?' She looks down at the box of chocolates she's prepared for Mary and clutches them.

Ririka was never the lovey dovey type and is all new to relationships.

In fact! This is her very first time to be in one and she's happy that it's with Mary....but here's the thing.

The blonde has had many suitors in the past, it isn't Mary's first time to be in one unlike Ririka, so what if she messes up? What if she's not good enough?!

Ririka was starting panic. She took a deep breath. 'No...nonsense...it's Mary she'll appreciate anything I'll give her.' She stops clutching the chocolates she's prepared and starts to look up and spots Kirari right next to Sayaka.

Kirari of course picked Sayaka to be her valentine. She's prepared a whole lot. Ririka knew this but what she didn't know was what her gift would be to Sayaka.

Ririka jumps when she hears a whistle being blown. It was Kirari. "Here have it." Ririka chuckles. 'Is that seriously her gift?' Sayaka smiles with uncertainty.

"Thanks you president." From the distance she could see Kirari let out a giggle. "When you blow it, there should be people coming towards you, ready to do whatever you want." Sayaka raises her brows. Confused, She tries the whistle.

And suddenly a whole bunch of people came to her.

"Consider this day your break, you don't have to do any work anymore, isn't that just wonderful?"

Kirari then smirks. "Just tell me if they don't follow, I shall punish them for their incompetence."

'Its the president, so what do you expect?' Sayaka thought whilst smiling at her present. Not even caring about the last sentence Kirari said.

Ririka's jaw dropped. 'I...I did not expect that...' she clutches her chocolates once again. She now feels embarrassed. She can never give that good of a gift to Mary.

"How am I supposed to compete against that!" She yells to herself, some looked at her weirdly, but she ignored their stares.

She sighs. 'Okay...just be confident give her the chocolates and it'll be alright.' She stands up from where she was sitting and starts to head to Mary's class.

She's planning to surprise her as soon as she gets out. She waits outside for like 10 minutes or so.

The bell soon rings and Ririka smiles and waits for the blonde to get out.

She sees Yumeko and gives her a small wave.

"Ririka-san, Waiting for Mary?" She nods and Yumeko shakes her head. "She's not here, if I remember it correctly she said she had something to do." Ririka frowns.