School Dance

A/n: Kind of inspired by another story I read on Ao3, The princess and her prince by WrongfullyRight. Go check it out!

It's Christmas!

Everyone in Hyyakao are all excited to receive gifts. The school was filled with bright red and green Christmas lights. The hallways are scattered with wreaths and some people were giving away cookies and other types of sweets.

Hyyakao wasn't really the type of school to celebrate Christmas, but a certain someone suggested something to the President.

Kirari didn't really have a choice, she was already annoyed because that someone kept bothering her, so she just gave in to her silly request.

So now this year, the student council prepared something special in which all are free to participate in but...

"Mary!" The silver haired girl kept following her girlfriend, trailing behind her like a shadow.

Mary didn't really like Christmas this year. All of the singing, the bright decorations, and sometimes even the students bothers her.

'They're all a bunch of brats. They only care themselves." Mary thought.

She hates how the students in this school are expecting to receive a gift...but they won't give anything!

"Ririka, I told you I don't want to join that stupid dance, why don't we just go out together huh?"

"Come on, it took a whole month for Kirari to accept my request!"

The person that was behind everything was none other than Ririka. She spent most of her time talking to her sister, trying to convince her that they should make an event for the upcoming holiday.

She really wanted to do something with her new girlfriend, so she suggested to have a school dance.

"Ririka, I already told you, I don't want to go." Mary turns around to talk to the girl trailing behind her.

"But..." Ririka attempts to use her puppy eyes on Mary. "Nope, not gonna work." Ririka pouts, she really wanted to go with Mary. I mean it is the reason why there is a dance at the first place.

It was all for her.

She sighs. "Why don't you want to go?" She asks and looks to the floor. She just wants a dance with her...

"Come on, I don't do those types of stuff, you should know that!" Mary scratches her head and starts to blush.

She lied. There was something more to it and Ririka could tell.

"Why?"

"Cause I just don't want to alright!?" She realizes her tone and immediately apologized. "I'm sorry, I just don't wanna. We can go out somewhere else if you want, but not that dance."

Ririka sighs. "Please...I prepared this event and everything..." She gives Mary a sweet smile and the blonde starts to feel her heart beat faster.

"Mary...for me?"

"I—" She looks at her girlfriends eyes. 'I hate this...' she sighs

"Alright alright, fine! I'll go to that stupid dance." Ririka grins and gives her girlfriend a hug.

"Yes! Thank you, you won't regret it. It's tomorrow so—" She gets cut off by the blonde. "T-Tomorrow?!" Mary was surprised, she didn't even have a proper dress prepared, in fact, she didn't have anything prepared.