The Blood Mehndi Art Part 1

Introduction for the story

"everyone have many wishes including the marriage......
However..its still have any person who are doesn't trust the marriage life.."

So many crowded come to Aini's wedding..  
The wedding has been held at the beach....
Aini looking so gorgeous  with her dressings  dress... She is so very happy for this marriage...
But Aini doesn't know that actually her husband(Daniel) is not interested anymore  with her.. He just accept Aini it's because the secret between him and Aini's Father (Mr Fadhli) 

Mr Fadhli"Remember,make sure this secret  only both of us know.. Don't let anyone knowing about this!! Understand!
Said Mr Fadhli to Daniel...

Re-back..

The time when Aini fall in love with Daniel....

Actually Aini had already rejected by any guys just because of her ugly face....

Suddenly... When Aini went to flower shop and want to buy some flower..
The worker at that asking her"hi miss.. What flower you looking for it? "
Answer Aini"i want red rose "
Worker"ok i"ll pick up it for u"
..and the worker give that red rose to aini..
And suddenly another worker said to her. "hei miss.. Did you have any boy at outside there falling in love with you? "
Aini ask her"why you asking me like that? "
Thats worker answer her question"no i'm just weird only.. How can u get boyfriends while u have an ugly face ewwww disgusting so much that ever i see"
And.............
One guy coming into the shop.. And said"Don't ever said like that to her.. If u wanna to know.. I am her boyfriend.. So don't you dare said it again to my lover!  Understand! "
That workers apologise her and then Aini and that guys exits the Shop..

*************************
After a few day.. Aini always with him going out to date.. .they are like another couples doing whatever that the couples do.. And they do same thing to.....
Aini also don't care what people said to her. Because she already have someone who are really love and care about her without complaining her ugly face ...
Aini feel like  a heaven because for the first time she get the truely pure person with deeply love..

#To be continue
#Esha bt Zamri