The Blood Mehndi Art Part 2

After a few months being together with daniel....
Aini feeling like so very a weird for the sometimes because Daniel look like not even show that he is disgusting of her ugly face but he always praising her.
"How can he love me and wanna to being my boyfriend even he know that's so many guy rejected me because of my bad looking face.. How could he standing and be patiently for it? "
Aini talking herself.
Unfortunately,Daniel listening about that when he want to go the kitchen.
And then Daniel also talking for himself and said in his heart"because of your father's s properties so that why i willing to approach with you even you have a bad looking and so disgusting but never mind.. After i got everything that's i want..i will leaving you said bye ii"

*************************
At tommorrow, Danial went to go his grandparent's house..he decided to bring aini along with him..
Because he wanna to show for them how aini look like.. And he feel and surely guaranty that they also didn't  accept her to being their's grandsdaughter in law..
But he is wrong..his grandparents are really like aini so much.. They know and admit that aini have a bad looking face but she is a kind person.. And also can change Daniel to become more better person than right now...
Aini and Daniel sleeping at there...
Before going back to the town..
When at his grandparent's house... Daniel see that his grandparents so very a close with aini.. Even they are First time for meet but look like they are already known each other for very long time..
Especially his grandma...she look like very friendly with Aini..
And then..he use to talk himself in deep inside his heart"ohh god!, i bring her to come along with me to show for my grandparents  how ugly her face.. And i'm guaranty sure that they will not accept her because of her bad looking.. But now look like they are really like her.. Why??  Auchhhhhhh...... This is cannot be going on!!  i must doing something!"
And then after that, he going to his room and landing on his bed and sleep..

#To be Continue
#Esha bt Zamri