The Blood Mehndi Art 10

After one month, Aini was transferred to the mental hospital ....Danial is not anymore going to visit Aini since Aini was transferred to mental hospital...
He wanna to divorce Aini and he want to make sure every is clear... He had to plan something for do Aini accept the divorce...
At the ward, Aini was crying alone...
She is talking for herself
"Danial... Why you do me like this, I need to meet my daughter.. Aurana... I miss my daughter Danial"
When Aini was suffering  at the mental hospital, Danial was happy and Deera...
He already get back with Deera.. He wanna to married Deera but he can't married her just because Danial is not divorce with Aini...
So he will do as soon as possible....

*************************
After a long time,Deera and Danial was being together, she is not staying anymore, she wanna to married with Danial very soon..so she decided to meet Aini..
Then the next day, she going to meet Aini and she bring the divorce paper with her..
Deera"hai ,sorry for disturbing you. Are you Aini? "
Aini"yes...who are you? "
Deera"I am Danial's future wife"
Aini"what are you nonsense? "
Deera"No..i'm not nonsense.. I am Danial's future wife.. We're both already get engaged "
Aini "no.. You just lie!! "
Deera"hahahahaaha..i bought the divorce paper for you signature!..Danial told me to ask you sign it? "
Aini"No..i don't want..you're lie!, I don't believe it.. Danial is love me.. And he just love me and only me! "
Deera was laughing of her....and said"You think.. Danial want to love crazy person like you?,it's not OK.. He had told me he was suffering stay with you.. You are zero.. You know..you're nothing for him!!. So why waiting for him? Just sign that divorce paper! "
Aini was very upset and also sad when listening what Deera said..
So she immediately get the divorce paper and sign...
Deera"wow..thanks Aini.. You already give an easy job to me.. "
And she leave Aini for alone....
Aini was not believe it that Danial could do her like that.
She was crying alone her suddenly ,Aurana came towards her.. And calling her"mama..mama... Why are you sad?? "
When listening to Aurana"
Aini was very happy and quickly hug her and said
"Aurana..my daughter, mama miss you a lot... Why you not visit mama? "
Aurana"Don't cry anymore mama.. Now I'm stay with you"

Aini"Promise to mama that's you are not going anywhere "
Aurana"yes, I'm promise.

#To be continue
#Esha Bt Zamri