The Blood Mehndi Art Part 6

After having dinner,Danial already go to the bedroom while Aini is cleaning at kitchen...
After done, she taking bath before going back... When Aini in sleeping,Danial wake up and thinking about Aini....
He never knew that's Aini being like that.
Just a few minutes later, he also sleeping.. He thought ,maybe of his illusion only..so he doesn't want to know about it. ...
Just a few minutes, when Danial going back to sleep...Aini wake up and going to the store room by herself.. Without switch on the lamp...
She going until to the store room....
When she arrived at there, she lock the door and playing some doll that's she as them like her daughter......
Because Aini can't pregnant ...she can't give Danial a child.....so since that day, she become psycho without Danial knowledge...

*************************
Aini was talking herself
She was in her dreaming mood being mother to her baby doll...
"Hey, my girl... Come here to mama....why you so sad??
Why papa doesn't love you??  Come here darling mama always stay and love you"

At the same time,Danial was very sleepy until he doesn't know that's every 12 pm .Aini will go to store room for checking her "daughter "(baby doll)  that given name Aurana ....
Until 6 am...after that she go back to bedroom...

At tomorrow, in the morning, Danial was sleepy... And not wake up yet...
After making some breakfast, Aini call her husband for ask him to having some breakfast...
Without any complaining, Danial wake up and go to bathroom and then he going to join breakfast with Aini....
When Danial was enjoy his meals for  breakfast, Aini was asking him something
Aini"Danial,can I ask you sometime? "
Danial"what?"
Aini"Today ,you're not going to work? "
Danial"no,today I feel very bad so I'm think, I don't want to go work.. So any questions else? "
Aini"No."
Danial"ok good.. So let's continue our breakfast without any talk"
Aini "yes.. Sure"
Then both of them enjoy the meals

#To be continue
#Esha Bt Zamri