The Blood Mehndi Art Part 11

Who is Aurana?? Why Aini call her baby doll as Aurana?? When did Aini become psycho?....
It's because of her misscarriege....
Yes! Actually Aini was pregnant for 3 months.. But she had misscarriege  that make her can't pregnant anymore, since the day, when she know she can't pregnant anymore, she was very trauma...Danial doesn't know about that..because Aini never tell him... Because Aini know. It's just waste her time to tell Danial...
Untill at the one times ,She can't stand anymore..she become very weak...so starting from that, slowly  and slowly Aini become psycho... And now she is already become a little bit crazy....
And now, she was divorced by Danial... She look like doesn't have direction for life...so she decided to kill herself.. But she remembers what Deera said for her that day..*Don't forget to celebrate come for our (Deera and Danial) wedding, you're are allowed to coming"*
So with her sadness...she is killing herself...
Before she kill herself, she leaves the noted...
She write it
"please don't tell about my deadness for my husband (Danial) and also my family... Please don't tell anybody about my dead...
                Sincerely
                Aini..
When they see the noted.. They quickly grave Aini without tell anybody.......

*************************
After six monts, Danial and Deera is already become wife and husband, when the day of henna,of course every woman wanna to do henna designs at their hand.. So Deera already calling the person that her knew in facebook...
Actually she is Aini. Sorry, it's Aini spirit
Aini was wearing like a wedding gaun....she had cover of her face...and she started to draw henna on Deera's hand with her own's blood....
At that times, Deera is not realizing about that....
She was enjoy with the music playing for the that day......
After done, Aini was leaving the event......
After a few minutes later, Danial come to Deera and said, Dee, why you hand have a lot blood? "
Deera"huh?,"
And then Deera see her hand and feel so supportive when she see it
Deera"why..become like this?? When did blood come from? "
Danial"i don't know... What's are doing"
Deera"ohh ya. I'm remembering that time, I'm was enjoy for my henna.. And then.... "
Danial"where is she?? Where is the henna person? "
Before Deera wanna to answer for the Danial's question...
Suddenly the true Henna person come and said..
"hey, it's Deera's weeding? "
Danial"yes..who are you?"
Henna Person"I'm MieMie, I want to make henna for Deera"
Deera"what??isn't you already applied henna for me 10 minutes ago? "
MieMie "no. I'm just coming "
Danial"Are you sure? "
MieMie"Yes I am sure, I'm already sent text whatssup for Deera"
Deera"wait a minute,.. Ohh Yea, you have text me. But who is that women? "
Danial"enough Dee, don't think about that, let do new henna...
Deera"Ok I'm going to wash this  "henna"
When she wash her hand.. Suddenly she saw an woman wearing the Hindi's wedding gaun..
She was very afraid and quickly go out... And she ask MieMie to quickly applied the henna on her hand.. After that, she give money for MieMie..
And enjoy her Henna day with her afraid's feeling.. She doesn't tell Danial because she don't want Danial become worried towards her

#To Be Continue
#Esha Bt Zamri