The Blood Mehndi Art Part 7

After one month, Danial know the truth about Aini.. How can Danial know?
It's begin from Danial come back home after 2 weeks at outstation... that times, Danial was very exhausted..so he went to the kitchen for drinking some water...
When he was enjoy his cooler water, he suddenly heard somebody laugh... He feel very weird, without thinking for long time, Danial try to find everywhere  where is voice come from? "
He still walk looking around house.. Untill he back to kitchen.. And he went to the last place.. It is store room... He quickly open the door and he saw many doll...he just continue his walk to see what is happens in the store room... But when he arrives,he saw Aini was talking to the doll..
Aini wasn't realized that Danial was in her behind..
Danial is watching what Aini have done with doll..
He can't believe it..  Aini was act like that...how its happened.. Why he doesn't realized about that. Seeing Aini's condition like that, Danial wanna to take her going for check up..
Before Aini know his at there, Danial quitely exits the store room and going to bedroom..he being act like doesn't know anything about Aini....

*************************
After a few minutes, Aini come into bedroom and enjoy sleeping with Danial..
She thinks that Danial is really sleeping..  So she decided left the bedroom like usually at 12 pm above...
She wake up and be quite..walk slowy to open the door without switch on the light.....
When she exits the room, Danial also wake up.. And follow Aini going into the store room...
He hiding himself to see what Aini wanna to do..
It's fortunately, Aini doesn't know that Danial was in store with her..

So it's begin for Aini illusion
Aini "Hey, Aurana, come. Here, mama bought something for you.. Do you want to eat pudding right? "
Aurana"yes mama, I want to eat "
Aini" it's delicious? "
Aurana "yes mama, it's so delicious, I wish you can always do it for me mama"
Aini laughing for the happiness.
And suddenly Danial appear in fornt her...and said. "what do you do Aini?"
Aini was surprised to see Danial

#To be Continue
#Esha Bt Zamri