The Blood Mehndi Art Part 8

Aini"i....i.... I'm not do anything.. What.. Whatttt.. What..do you at here? "
Danial "don't act like you doesn't know anything.. I know what you do! "tell me why you being like this? "
Aini"no..no.. no.. I not doing anything... You're wrong? "
Danial "what?? You said I'm wrong.. But how about you?? It's your are true? "
Aini"why you do me like this?? Why?? Haven't you enough to insult me? "
Danial "what you talking about Aini?? What wrong with you? ..you're sick.. I want take you going to hospital for a check up "
Aini"no...i am fine, I'm not sick.. "
Danial "no!!  You must follow me to hospital tomorrow! "
Aini"no...no I don't want to go! "
Danial"ok..it's okey if you don't want to follow me.. I"ll burn your doll! "
Aini"no!!that's my daughter!! You can't burn her.. She is also your daughter! "
Danial was laughing loudly and said "Wahhhhh.. *clap his hand* you're sick!!!  You're crazy!!  You need a doctor! You need an therapy !"

After tomorrow, Danial not going to the work, but he went to the hospital with Aini.. At the begin, Aini doesn't want to follow him but he was forcing her if she doesn't want to follow, he will burn Aurana..
When they arrived at  hospital, Danial  accompany Aini to check up. ..
After Check Up.. Aini was  being arrested at the ward for the next check up..Danial was call by Doctor to discuss about Aini...
He went to the doctor's room

Danial"Doc,how about my wife? "
Doctor"i am sorry Danial, for this a while, we must to arrested her in the ward.. Because we need to check up her"
Danial "Ohh ok"
Doctor "can I ask you something? "
Danial"yes sure. What's it's? "
Doctor "what happened to Aini? Because it's seem like her mental are not at normally ."
Danial"actually,i'm not realizing when it's happened, but what I'm see yesterday, I'm also was surprised to... She act like a crazy person.. Talking to the doll that's she as its like her daughter... And also stay at the darkness room.. With her "daughter " so when I see it ,I decided to bring her here.. I afraid that's she will do anything else untill can hurting herself and people around her"
Doctor"ohh OK Danial, we will find out what's going on with her"
Danial"thank you doc, please do the best for her "
Doctor, don't worry, we will try our best... "
After meeting with Doctor, Danial back to home with his happiness face...
At the way, he was talking for himself "thanks God.,finally she is go far away from me... Fuhhhh I am feel so very happy...nobody can blabbering to me.. Hahahahahaha..i hope you really being crazy Aini.. Hahahahahahahhaa "

*************************
When he arrive at home,.. He taking a bath and going to his bedroom and laying on his bed..
..and he start to calling her ex name Deera.
Deera pick up her phone and answering him
Danial "hey, Dee, are you still knowig me? "
Deera "of course I know you! ,what the hell, you call me at this time? "
Danial "I miss you a lot Deera"
Deera"wait...isn't you're already married? "
Danial"yes,i am married but I am not happy at all"
Deera"so.why you told me? "
Danial "Please Deera I need you.. I need to meet you... I'm really miss u"
Deera"Ohh okey, tomorrow i"ll meet you... ,but now I am very sleepy.. And I wanna go to sleep.. So good night "
Danial "OK, Dee, thank you.. Good night to"

#To be Continue
#Esha Bt Zamri