The Blood Mehndi Art Part 4

After a few laters waiting for Danial, Danial come to join them..
Mak timah"Hey..come here join us.. Today i cook your fav dishes asam pedas ikan pari"
Danial"wahhhh,it look so delicious grandma "
Mak Timah"Yeaa,you should try it! "
Danial"ok"
Then after that, Daniel started to eat the his favorite dishes.. And when he was so enjoy his dishes..
Mak Tomah asking him"it is very tastety right? "
Danial"of course grandma, but why you asking me like that?? You cooking dishes always being delicious for me"
Mai Timah"yea..but that's Asam pedas Ikan pari  is made by aini"
Danial shocked and suddenly stopping his food..
Mak timah"why are you stop enjoy your favorite dishes dear?"
Danial"urmmmm I'm feel appetite right now.. So i"ll think I wanna to take rest and watching tv"
Mak Timah"ohhh ok"

*************************
While Aini just looking for what does Danial do..
After they finish meals for lunch, Aini clean up the kitchen and make some hot coffee and give it to Danial..

Aini"Danial,here your hot coffee"
Danial"put it on table"
Aini put it on table and sit near to danial
Danial"why you sit here? Go away for me"
Aini"danial,this is grandparent's house. We should'never show to them what actually happened between us.. I don't want they think we are not happy married couple"
Danial"so what? It's already like that so why should you being fake? "
Aini"i know but please don't ever show them..because they look like so happy with us"
Danial"ohh okay,but it's true that Asam pedas Ikan pari cook by yourself?"
Aini "yes"
Danial"0ohh I can't believe that you can cook very well like that"
Aini"thank you, but it's also helped by grandma"0

*************************
After tomorrow, they want to leaving to go back home... Aini and Danial having breakfast with their grandparents before they leaving them...
After finish eating for breakfast, they quickly go to the car and put it their bagstuff into the car..
After that, they go inside the car, Danial started his car and they are leaving right now...

At the way,Danial asking for Aini
Danial"Aini,why you always do the best for me? "
Aini "why do you said like that? Of course I'm will do the  best for you because you're my husband "
Danial"but you know right? I can't never accept love you? "
Aini"i know, but i never want to pressure you to love me back"
Danial "Ohhh if like that, thank you for being understanding me"
Aini"i know you are not love me since we meet at the first time but for get some properties from my father you are willing to married with me"
Danial"yes!!thankfull,you're realize how much i'm not love you... But you don't worry, I"ll never get divorce for you."
Aini "OK "

#to be continue
#Esha Bt Zamri