The Blood Mehndi Art Part 12

After two weeks, Deera was disturbing by late's Aini..for everyday but she doesn't want Danial know about that..
Aini's spirits was upset to her and Danial for what they have done towards her. She is killing herself because of them...
Her spirits was talking to Deera
Aini's Spirit:Why you do me like this?? Why you took my husband? "
Deera was very scared and crying for a lot and answer back for Aini's Spirit"please..don't disturb me again.. Please.. I am sorry, actually I don't know anything.. It's Danial planned.."
Aini's spirit "So why you listening to  him? "(with her sad voice)
Deera "because I'm love him.."
Aini's spirit"and what about me?? Because of you!! I kill myself.. You both are so selfish!! You know what's? I'm turn into crazy it's also because Danial.. And Aurana is my daughter but when I'm pregnant to her about 3 months I'm was misscarriege and I meet the Doctor and he said that I cannot pregnant again.. I want to told Danial.. But I know its impossible Danial wanna to know that because He never love me!! So since that day, day by day I become psycho and my mental feel messy.. Untill i cannot control my feelings.  I think when I'm was being like that,Danial will come for sulking me.. But he doesn't!! He doesn't ask me anything? What have I done, what is my feeling.. He always with his life.. Untill i found out that you and him are being together...! "
Deera"i'm sorry x, Aini, I don't know about that.  Danial just told me that he doesn't happy with you.. Because you are crazy!! And you can't gave him a child..so he decided to meet me.. And wanna to have a relationship with me"
Aini'spirit"but why you willing to do that? I"ll make sure that you're both can't life for peaceful..!! "

************************
After a long time, She was disturb by Aini's spirit,Deera doesn't stand anymore... She wanna to get divorce by Danial
Deera"Danial,please let's me go!! "
Danial"wait...why you suddenly wanna me to letting you go? "
Deera"please Danial,i can't stand anymore!,I want to get divorce with you? "
Danial was surprised with Deera..
Danial"what?are you crazy?? We are almost for one year being together and now you wanna to get divorce?? What's wrong with you?"
Deera"What's wrong with me?? You should ask yourself!! "
Danial"but why?? What is my fault?tell me know! "
Deera was very upset and said"you know what!!, since I'm become your wife, I'm always have being disturbed! "
Danial"who always disturb you? "
Deera"it's Aini's spirits! "
Danial was laughing to her and said"nonsense!!..hahahaha..why aini become spirit?? Isn't she at mental hospital?! Hahaha"
Deera"yes!!but now she is become spirit!! She was killing herself after she know that we are getting married!!! And the person applied henna with blood it's her!! Aini's Spirit!"
Danial"what??so you means that Aini is no anymore in this world? "
Deera"Yes!!."
Danial"why you never  told me about this?? "
Deera"i don't want make you worried, Ohh ya ,you know what? Aini become psycho and crazy it's because she can't accept for her misscarriege, she was pregnant at 3 months and she have misscarriege and she can't pregnant anymore. She wanna to told you but she afraid because she know that it's waste her time to told you about her pregnant because you're not love her? "
Danial"what??when did she told you? "
Deera"last night. Please Danial..for let me go!! "I don't want always disturbing by Aini's spirits! "
Danial"please Deera, we can find away to damaged that spirit!..

#To Be Continue
#Esha Bt Zamri