1.

Ka'leah

"Hey pooh!" I yelled into the phone just to annoy my baby brother.

"Hey leelee" he responded

I rolled my eyes at the sound of my childhood nickname.

It's annoying but they've been calling me that since forever so I don't even bother with correcting them anymore.

"Whatcha doinnn?" I said in the Isabella from Phineas and Ferb voice causing both of us to bust out laughing.

"Nun, just chilling at ma and pops house."

"Oh for real? I gotta go by there once I leave the shop today because I ain't seen them in a minute."

"Aight, but what you doin?"

"On my way to Starbucks then going to the shop, you know the usual."

I currently owned my own business with my best friends. We owned a beauty shop.

We did hair, make up, and nails there.

Since I did dual enrollment in high school I only had to do 2 years of college and I majored in business and management and minored in finance.

Once I graduated I went to cosmetology school with my best bitches Chanel and Mariah.

Once we finished that we all pitched in to buy our own salon and everything fell into place after that.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard my brother talking, "why are you on the phone while driving?"

"Because I'm that bitch and I do this shit." I replied simply.

His eyes widened and he put his hand on his chest and dramatically moved his head away from the screen.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me." he said.

"Watch your mouth."

"Nigga how you gone curse then have the audacity to tell ME to watch my mouth? The nerve of some people" he sighed shaking his head.

I tucked my lips in to keep myself from laughing because jit funny as hell.

"Anywho I'll see you when you come by the house." He continued.

"Dang why you trynna get off the phone with me... I thought we were better than that pooh." I said being dramatic.

"Girl I know damn well you don't care, you need to worry about driving so goodbye."

"Love that nigga." I said as I turned into the Starbucks.

"Love that nigga back." he said before hanging up.

"Oh hell no." I muttered when I saw the drive thru line today.

That hoe normally empty so I go through there, but today I parked my car and walked my happy ass in that building where the line was short as a mothafucka.

While I was placing my order I felt like I was being watched.

You know how you just have that feeling that someone's looking at you?