40.

yeah i know..😔 i give y'all permission to cuss me out go ahead...
i gotta get back into the groove of writing so bare with me please 😭

"Gotta have mercy on me
I been hangin' out the coupe forgettin' to pray
The sun out, I might go Jordan 6 with the J's
And my main homie kinda wild he be quick with the fade"
-Psalm 51 by Toosii

Ka'leah

"There's no way this man not white in a black man costume

"There's no way this man not white in a black man costume." I said in shock.

"He be saying that nigga word a lil too hard." King said.

"And then it sound like he putting an er at the end, like we in them olden times or some shit."

"No cap, but I'm not gone lie the song lowkey snap." He chuckled.

"Of course yo aggressive, retired gang banging ass would think a song named 'die rough' snap." I stared at him blankly through the phone.

"Okay and don't act like yo ass don't be screaming 'I have found you nigga' when you looking for me." He shook his head.

"Yeah cause you're in my business?" I tilted my head.

"DON'T DO DAT." I heard my baby Zara yell through the phone making me laugh.

"Period Zara baby!"

"Yeah, let me hurry up and drop yo ass at home." He said to Zara shaking his head.

"Now you know I'm the light of your life." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Okay and? Don't mean I'm not sick of you." He scrunched up his face pulling into their mom's driveway.

"Yeah I'm not feeling the appreciation. Now mama boyfri- oop I've said too much. Gotta blast." She said before i heard the car door slam making me bust out laughing.

"Boyfriend? Fuck she mean my mama got a boyfriend?" His face was scrunched up.

He was boutta get out the car until I fell making a big ass this noise go through the phone.

That shit hurt no lie.

I don't even know how I fell.

Imma just lay here cause what's the point man...

"Leah you good?" He asked since I was quiet.