4.

*the day of the cook out*
Leah

It was currently Saturday the day of the cookout and since the girls and I couldn't be at the salon Jasmine was in charge. She would make sure everyone had an appointment and our employees in each section were doing what the were supposed to.

I just got out the shower and did my hygiene, now I needed to get ready. I sat at my vanity and started on my hair first.

I planned on having loose body wave curls. After I finished my hair I started on my makeup.

Although I specialized in hair I knew how to do my make up also. I decided not to do anything dramatic because it's a cookout being held outside and this is Miami where it's always hot as hell.

Once I finished my makeup I walked to my closet to decide what I was gonna wear today.

I settled on an army green dress that stopped mid thigh with buttons going down the middle, a small black Gucci fanny pack and my Gucci sneakers.

I added my jewelry and sprayed myself with perfume. I checked myself in the mirror and I was ready to go.

As I'm heading to the car I call Nel and let her know I'm on the way

As I'm heading to the car I call Nel and let her know I'm on the way. She responded that she was ready but she probably lying lmao.

When I got into the car my phone automatically connected to the Bluetooth and I played Chris Brown and Drakes "no guidance" all the way to Nel's house.

When I pulled up in her driveway I called and told her come outside. About a minute later I see her exiting her house and I survey her outfit.

My bestie look cute as hell

I unlocked the door so she could get in and she climbed in the passenger seat.

"You look cute bitchhhh" we said at the same time causing us to laugh. "Alright now call Riah and tell her we on the way"

****
I pulled into Riah's driveway and she was already waiting on me outside. She hopped in the back seat and Nel and I turned to see what she was wearing.