11.

Ka'leah

It's currently Friday and today for our date we're doing like a group date. All 6 of us are going out tonight to the club to enjoy ourselves.

After our movie date on Tuesday we had a good time, but we went right home after because we were both extremely tired.

On Wednesday he took me to an art museum, it was nice to see King in his element. He educated me and explained the background of every painting I took interest to.

He knew so much about art that it was honestly pretty cool to see him so happy about something. I don't think the smile he wore ever left his face.

After we left the museum we went on a walk and just talked about any and everything. At one point though we stopped because he wanted to give me a mini photo shoot. Although I protested at first, I eventually gave in because why not?

Out of all the pictures he took, he said this one was his favorite because I looked so happy and stress free

Fast forward to our next date on Thursday.

We went to Wynwood in Miami because on the weekends it be extra crowded and you can't really have fun. But on Thursday there was a good amount of people and we had a good time.

We walked around and did a little shopping. We went to small events they had going on and since it was hot as hell we got ice cream.

While we were eating I asked him to get my picture of my ice cream and I. Honestly ice cream is my favorite dessert, so I posed with my ice cream and he laughed at me because I "looked so happy with my ice cream."

So now that that's out the way, let's talk about this club outting that's going on tonight

Right now it's 8 o'clock, I had just gotten out of the shower. I was about to start on my makeup because I was doing a full beat. It would take me about an hour and a half and we're leaving for the club around 10:30.

The girls are gonna shower, do their hair, and makeup then come over to my house to get ready.

I sat at my vanity and started on my brows. I'm kinda tired since it's a Friday and the salon was busy toward the end of the day, but once the clock struck 7:30 all of us ran out that bitch like some hooligans.