32.

Y'all up?🌚

"Just imagine if everything you wanted came true
Well it happened to me so it can happen to you
We're on a journey of truth and belief is the key
So open up your heart and let your life free"
-Let is shine by Coco Jones & Tyler James Williams

(Sorry y'all but this song is stuck in my head so i HAD to use it😭)

Ka'leah

"Okay I'm leaving Ke'andre

"Okay I'm leaving Ke'andre."

"Who's Ke'andre?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"umm.. you?"

"Nah it's babe, baby, Dre, ducky Momo or even King to you."

"Why you said 'even King'? That's what I call you."

"Okay and? Don't mean I like it. But you don't never call me no Ke'andre so we not starting today."

"Okay sir."

"You fucking up already." He face palmed his self like he was stressed making me laugh.

"Okay baby I'm leaving for real so I can go pick them up."

"Okay have fun, don't do nothing reckless I don't got time to be bailing you outta jail today."

"Dragging it." I walked over to him and kissed him so I could leave.

Once I got in the car I texted our family group chat telling them I was on the way before I put on music driving off.

Don't run away from Let it Shine blasted through my speakers as I drove down the highway.

All the songs off this album been stuck in my head I need to watch the movie.

My phone went off and I saw a message from Kayden asking me to get him a caramel frappe from McDonald's.

I had to get it before I got there because there was only one in the area which is in the opposite direction of where we're going.

I let him know I would get it and told him ask anybody if they wanted anything.

"You're more than meets the eye girl, you're pterodactyl fly." I yelled along with my dawg Cyrus.

They really snapped with this movie no cap.

A few songs from the album later I pulled into the McDonald's drive through.

I grabbed my phone texting King asking him if we could watch let it shine when I got back and of course he said yes making me dance in my seat

There's was a like three cars ahead of me before I had to order so I posted a picture I took earlier today then scrolled through my timeline.