24.

First of all before anything, Rest In Peace Shooter😢 this shit is so sad like Dave literally lost three people in the time span of two weeks. My prayers to Dave and shooters family I just know my baby Dave going through it. 🥺 I just wanna give him a hug.
****
Okay y'all can read now!

No lie... I slick forgot what month we in. I think we was in May and I did a lil 2 week time jump so we gone say we in June🌚 I don't remember if I said King birthday but it's June 4th which is today🌚✌🏽
***

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love? Baby, I want you to want me
Would you believe me if I said I'm in love? Baby, I want ya"
-Power Trip by J. Cole
Ka'leah

Today is my baby's birthdayyyyy

Today is my baby's birthdayyyyy. I'm honestly excited. I had some things planned for him and something I wanted to happen but hopefully he was up for it.

He was sleeping and I was standing above him like a weirdo watching him sleep.

Let me stop before his weird ass feel me looking at him and jump awake swinging.

His ass would really wake up swinging too that's the crazy part.

I went to the guest bathroom so I wouldn't wake him up and did my morning routine.

30 minutes later I was done and dressed in a robe.

I went down stairs so I could start breakfast for him.

I'm making his favorites. French toast, eggs, bacon, and sausages.

I connected my phone to the speaker and put the volume to where it wasn't too loud that he would hear it.

I shuffled the songs in my library making "Welcome to the party" by PARTYNEXTDOOR start.

I immediately got hype because mans is my favorite artist.

(A/n be my fav artist in real life fr😭)

"Yeah, it's saga at sunset."

I sang while grabbing everything I would need for breakfast.

*****

I finally finished breakfast after about an hour and it only dragged that long because after hearing one PND song I decided I wanted to listen to him for the rest of the morning and I needed dance and singing breaks.

I topped King's French toast with strawberries, bananas, and powdered sugar just how he liked it.

I put the plates and his drink on one of the wooden trays I had and walked carefully up the stairs.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if my clumsy ass fell and dropped all this.

But let me not put that into the atmosphere because I'll be mad as hell no cap.