7.

Ka'leah

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. I was still half sleep so when I looked at my phone and seen an alarm for 2 I was confused. Then it hit me that i have a date Dre and a smile graced my face. I stood up so I could go shower and do my hygiene.

I put my braids that I did last night in a bonnet because there was no way they were going in a ponytail this soon.

I got in the shower and since I already got a full body wax 2 days ago I didn't need to shave or anything. After being in there for around 30 minutes I stepped out and brushed my teeth.

I realized I didn't know where we were going so I texted Dre asking him how to dress. As I was waiting for him to respond I went ahead and moisturized my body and put on deodorant.

As if on que once I was done he said to dress comfortable and cute. Since my hair was already done all I had to do was my edges.

I didn't plan on doing heavy makeup just my brows, lashes, lipgloss and highlight. I didn't feel like having anything heavy on my face.

By the time I was done with that it was a little before 3:30 so I needed to find an outfit. While in my closet looking for something comfortable and cute I see this cute black one piece I haven't worn yet so I decided to where that.

After my outfit was on I put on some sneakers. Looking at the time it was 3:50 so I quickly put on my jewelry and sprayed myself in perfume. I reapplied my lipgloss and looked myself over in the mirror.

I looked cute as hell

While I was making silly faces in the mirror I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my purse and my phone to see that it was 4 on the dot. I went downstairs and opened the door to be met with a fine ass Dre .

A/N let's pretend his hair is short here since he deleted all the pictures he had from when his hair was short 😗✌🏽 you may proceed I looked him over as he did the same to me

I looked him over as he did the same to me. When our eyes met we immediately smiled.

"You look gorgeous" he complimented me causing me to blush.

I don't know what came over me but I was feeling very much bold "and you sir look fine as hell" I said before I could even think.