5.

Continuing where last chapter left off

Leah

On god I felt my heart in my ass. When I turned around and saw him I was hoping he didn't notice me because at this point I think this man is stalking me.

How in the hell we at the same cookout?

I tried to control my breathing and not pass the fuck out in this kitchen.

As I was steadying my breathing I felt a presence behind me. Before I could ask why he was so close he pressed his front into my lower body causing me to close my mouth and my breathing to pick up again.

I guess he noticed the way I was breathing because next thing I know his hands made their way to my waist and he spun me around.

"You straight?" Typical south Florida nigga.

"Yeah I'm okay." he smirked and leaned against the counter behind him.

"So why is is that we keep seeing each other lil ma?"

"Well first of all I'm not your mother so I'm not your ma, and secondly I don't know but this shit weird." I replied.

"Well how about we start off with you telling me your name." okay okay imma fuck witcha .

"I'm Ka'leah but everybody calls me Leah, what's yours mr tattoos?" He laughed at the last part and said.

"Ke'andre" hmmm I like it.

King

Normally if I gave my name out I would say King but I wanted her to have my actual first name because clearly with the amount of times we've come across one another this shit gotta be fate.

"So who are you at the cookout with?" She asked.

And this was how our conversation started. We stayed in the kitchen for what felt like hours just talking and getting to know each other.

We laughed cracked jokes all that. She's actually a really cool person to be around and I could tell she was a good friend.

I eventually found out that she owns the salon across the street with her best friends and imagine her surprise when I told her my niggas and I owned the tattoo shop across the street.

I checked the time on my phone realizing that we had been talking for about 3 hours.

"I should go check on my mama so she know I'm still here and I ain't dip." I told her. She laughed and agreed saying she was gonna go check in with her family.

She started walking out the kitchen when I grabbed her wrist.

"Dang you was gonna leave without giving me your number? And to think I thought we had just become friends." I said .

She busted out laughing and held her hand out for my phone, I grinned while handing it to her.

She handed me my phone back and I saw that she didn't save her contact yet so I saved it under "Leah baby😋🥰"

"Aight, this better be yo real number too or I'm coming to yo job, don't forget I know where you work at." she snickered.

"it is I promise, bye." she waved.