21.

Everything that happened last chapter will be cleared up in this one. This starts right where last chapter ended.

"Learned from Project Pat,
pimpin', got a masters
Girl improvise,
look me in my eyes and lie to me
Lie to me,
act like I'll believe anything"
-This could be us by Rae Sremmurd

Lashawn

I looked at Layla like she was out of her fucking mind which she must've been

Layla was my old best friend. She was there through my struggle .. specifically when I was selling drugs.

I always looked at her as just my best friend.

Nothing more nothing less.

She claimed back then that she had a crush on me but she was a eater and she did her dirt.

Basically she got around.

But I still had love for her because she stayed down for me.

One night after King, Mitri, and I hit a lick I went to her crib to chill.

Long story short we got drunk.

Well she was drunk I was a little past tipsy but I was aware of what was going on.

We ended up kissing and and next thing I knew my dick was in her.

But once I realized that what we was doing was wrong and I had no business fucking my best friend I pulled out.

Meaning I didn't nut.

Meaning her daughter couldn't be mine.

"Layla, you do realize that when we fucked I didn't bust?" I crossed my arms tilting my head.

"W-what do you mean?" She stuttered acting like she was deaf.

"I didn't nut. I don't know who's child that is.. but she's not mine." I shook my head with a sigh.

"So you're saying, I left the state for no reason?" She whispered to herself.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"I up and left without telling you or anyone because I thought I was pregnant with you're child."

"If she was my daughter why would you leave instead of telling me?"

"Because you were so into the street life, I was scared if someone found out about her they would try to take her away from me or kill us to get to you."

My face automatically scrunched up at what she said.

"If you would've told me you were pregnant and she was mine I would've given up the street shit. Shit I gave it up a couple months after you left. I was gonna get out regardless."