9.

The next morning.

Ka'leah

I just woke up and I'm currently doing my hygiene. It's around 9 in the morning and I only have one appointment today which is around 2 so I have some time before I have to head over to the shop.

Today was Monday, our walk-in days. On Mondays we take all walk-ins and normally the employees at the salon handle that because they don't have any appointments.

Monday's are our medium days I guess you could say. They weren't slow but they weren't packed, which is why our other stylists and etc. took care of our customers.

Once I finished my hygiene I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. I saw a message from King.

Ke'andre: good morning, you done "playing"?

I laughed before responding.

Leah baby💕: good morning to you too, and yes, yes I am done playing.

Ke'andre: mhmm. Wyd?

Leah baby💕: gonna chill with the girls until it's time for me to get ready for my appointment at 2.

Ke'andre: okay we'll have a good day. See you at 5😉

Leah baby💕: you too, and yes 5 on the dot!

I locked my phone then went downstairs to see that the girls were still sleeping on the couch.

Since we all fell asleep on the couch last night while watching movies, they spent the night.

I tried to wake them up so they could go to the guest rooms but them niggas were not budging, so I let them be.

I walked past them and into the kitchen so I could make breakfast. I started grabbing the things I would need to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

I started on the pancake batter, then put my bacon on a baking pan so I could put it in the oven. I normally make bacon on the stove, but I just put it in the oven today so it could be ready by the time I was done with the pancakes and eggs.

When I was almost done with the pancakes I started cracking the eggs into a bowl and took the white part out. I whisked the eggs and added milk to them so they would be fluffy.

I didn't put any seasoning on them because we all liked our eggs with syrup and putting seasoning on it would ruin the purpose of even adding syrup.

I couldn't eat eggs normally anymore since I had them so much as a child, so the only way I could eat them now is with syrup.

I finished up the pancakes just as I was ready to put the eggs on the stove. As the eggs were almost done cooking, the oven beeped signaling that the bacon was done.

I quickly took the bacon out of the oven and put it on the part of the stove I wasn't using so the pan could cook off.

Breakfast was ready so I went to wake up the girls so they could do their morning routine while I set up the table.

After a good 7 minutes of shaking them and attempting to wake them up it wasn't working.

"I guess y'all don't want none of the breakfast I cooked" I told them while walking away knowing that would make they hungry asses wake up.

As soon as the word breakfast left my mouth they hopped up and went into the bathroom to brush they teeth and all that other stuff.

I laughed at how greedy they were and started setting up the table. I finished setting the table up just as they walked in.