Baseball Game

I walked downstairs, ready to go to a baseball game with my girlfriend. It was our one year anniversary, and I was more than excited.

"Come on, come on! We are gonna be late, you slow poke." She rushed, clearly excited as well.

"I'm sorry, hold on. We won't be late, I promise you." I laughed and pressed my face against hers, kissing her lightly. We both smiled into it.

I separated from the kiss as I walked to the kitchen, grabbing my phone off of it's charger.

"Ready?" I teased, knowing she has been eager to leave for ages now.

"Oh please." She giggled and grabbed my hand pulling me outside to the car. We drove to Fenway Park which was only about an hour away since we live in New Hampshire.

We cranked up the radio and sang along to pass the time and before we knew it, we were there. As soon as we arrived, Andi hopped out of the car and ran to my door. She swung it open, scaring me.

"Let's go!!!! We are finally here, I'm so excited!" She squealed jumping up and down.

I brought her into a big hug to calm her, I'm glad she's so excited. I would hate for today to be a flop, she's wanted this since our first date.

We walked around getting hot dogs, sodas and other items being sold before the game started. We had trouble finding our seats, but after searching for what seemed like forever we did.

As we walked up the stands I looked at the people surrounding us. There were two seats that I could tell were ours but all around us the rows were almost completely filled.

On one side of our seats was a guy who had brown hair and brown eyes. His lips were full and he had really nice features. His body was probably toned but you couldn't tell underneath his jacket.

On the other side of the two seats was a guy with shoulder length black hair, and a slim nose. He had beautiful hazel eyes that were illuminated by a small amount of eyeliner and contrasted beautifully against his fair skin. The man was also beautiful, but a different beautiful than the guy on the opposing side of the seats. Rather than that kind of 'super model, good looking,' he was like watching the stars at the ocean, on a clear night, kind of beautiful. The kind of beautiful that is rare. He was wearing a leather jacket and ripped jeans. He was sitting two seats in, except the seat furthest to the beginning of the row was empty.

"I call sitting here!" Andi shouted bringing me out of my thoughts and claiming the seat next to the brown-haired man. I didn't really want that to happen, as I was a jealous fuck, but if I got to sit next to the beautiful man next to me, that's fine too. I instantly felt guilty thinking that. I'm here for me and Andi's anniversary, and I love her.

"Ok," I laughed. "Whatever you want is fine, today is about you." She grinned beautifully and stared at me. Both of us sat down.

"You're making it sound like my birthday." She started, lightly poking me on the nose. "It's not, it's our one year anniversary, this is for us both." I smiled and hugged her and she hugged back.

She broke it off the hug quite suddenly which I found strange but I brushed it off. We made random small talk for about ten minutes until the game started.

I couldn't help but notice Andi looking at the man next to her for long periods of time. I tried to ignore it since I scoped out the two people on each sides of us before we even sat down, but what can I say, I'm an observant person.

The game continued and every time I looked at Andi she was watching the game, or the super-model like man. She started off a conversation but I tried not to let my jealousy get to me. I took a deep breath and focused on other things. So, I looked at the beautiful presence next to me.