Silent

I looked at the time, wondering to myself if it's an okay time to drive to Gerard's house.

5:49am it read. That's not that early, is it? I didn't care, I had to talk to him. I threw on some shoes and a sweatshirt before looking in the mirror to fix my hair. I made sure that my clothes covered up all the bruises and nail marks pretty well, too.

I ran out to the car and put my keys into the ignition, speeding down the street to Gee's house.

When I got there, I jumped out of my car and knocked on his door five times. It only took him about five seconds to answer, which I was thankful for.

"Frank! What a pleasant surpri-"

"Gerard, Gee you gotta help me." I cried out interrupting him. He stared at me in concern.

"Yesterday, I was sleeping, and Andi, she- I tried to stop her-" I rambled, hiccuping and tears started to fall down my face. Gee brought me in for a hug and I immediately collapsed into his shoulder.

"Shhh, shh it's ok Frankie, I'm here. I don't know what happened, but you are safe now. I got you, just breathe." He whispered comforting things in to my ear while I cried. It helped a lot though.

After about 10 minutes of my mental breakdown, Gerard had finally calmed me enough to speak, and well, breathe properly.

"I'm not going to make you talk if you are uncomfortable with it, but know whatever you say I will 100% support you and it's a secret unless you tell me otherwise." Gerard said while hugging me. We were now on the couch. I was sitting with my legs crossed and Gerard was wrapped around my side giving me a tight hug.

I wasn't sure if I should tell him the story. I kind of have to tell him because I already started to talk, but I don't want to put him or me in trouble by talking about it. That girl is crazier than I thought she was.

I decided on telling him. I opened my mouth to try and speak, and Gee had his full attention on what I was about to say. Right as I started speaking my phone buzzed. I checked who it was and it was Andi.

Fuck fuckety fuck.

"Actually Gee, can I go to the bathroom, first?" I hesitantly excused myself to the bathroom to see what she wants without worrying Gee, knowing that he would be able to tell it all just by my facial expressions.

Text message from: Andi

A: I wouldn't tell your little friend "Gee" what happened if I were you

A: you see I did a little research on this bitch who took my boyfriend and it turns out, I now know all the important things about him! Address, that kind of fancy stuff.

A: give him the slightest details, and I will kill him. Refuse to do something with me? I will kill him. I'm not afraid to either.

A: Anyway, I have to go, make wise decisions bby, sure would suck if something happened ;)

I turned my phone off completely as I felt myself go pale. I began to get light headed and dizzy. Shit. I am passing out.

Bang

Shatter

"FRANKIE??"

~~~~~~~~

The surface I had awoken on was warm and soft. Looking around, I realized it was Gerard's bed, but instead of him next to me, he was sleeping on the couch at the foot of the bed. It warmed my heart knowing that he wouldn't try anything without consent. I could get used to that to be honest.

I sat up on the bed and accidentally hit my head back against the headboard too hard causing Gee to flinch awake.

"Hmm? Oh, hey Frankie." He smiled at me softly. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm.... o-okay. Yeah I'm okay." I stuttered, not wanting to lie. I rubbed my head in pain. I felt a new scab and I think I just wacked the same wound against the bed.

"I don't believe that one bit, but if you need to talk I'm here." I hugged him and we both walked into the kitchen to get coffee, me walking a little slower than him.

I spent the entire day with him, not telling him about anything. I used the time away from my house to forget it all. Well, mostly. I felt safe with Gerard, and as long as I kept my mouth shut, I don't have to worry about anything else, right?

It eventually was 7:30pm and I decided that I'm going to have to go home. I have work tomorrow, and besides, I don't think Gee wants me here for so long. I don't think Andi does either.

I said my goodbyes and I hugged him before I made my way out the door reluctantly. He pecked my lips, causing us both to smile. He went in to kiss me longer but I pulled away. I wanted to kiss him back, badly, but I don't want to risk him getting hurt.

I smiled so that he knew I wasn't mad and I rubbed his hand with my thumb before letting go and walking to my car.

"Goodnight Gee, thank you for a good day."

"Goodnight, Frankie." He smiled while waving as I drove away. He looked kind of sad and I wish I knew why. Was it because I didn't kiss him back? Was it because I didn't tell him what's wrong? Questions flew in and out around my head but I finally ignored them. I will ask him next time I see him.

When I opened my front door to go into my house, Andi was sitting on the couch with her feet up on the arm. She had a cigarette dangling from her thin fingers and an unopened bottle of alcohol on the coffee table.

My heart dropped. I do not want to see her, believe it or not.

"Aww Frankie, where have you been?" She asked deviously.

"You know, don't even go there." I grunted in response.

"Mmm or what?" She smirked. I looked at her dead in the eyes and we were both thinking about the same thing. Gerard. The only difference is that she wanted to hurt him and I very badly wanted to protect him.

"Good talk. Now why don't you come over here, get a good drink and finally have some real fun. That guy doesn't even fuck you. I can be so much better baby." She growled.

"No, no, no. Gerard respects boundaries and consent. I am not drinking, I certainly am not drinking with you, and I am most definitely not fucking you. You should leave." Anger radiated off the both of us.

"Listen here fag, do what I want right now, or I will march to that bitch's house with a fucking knife and stab him until he bleeds out. Is that what you want? Huh?" I shook my head. I was so angry, I punched a hole straight though the wall.

"DON'T YOU HURT GERARD. HE DID NOTHING WRONG, YOU ARE JUST A JEALOUS BITCH." She flung a beer bottle across the room shattering against the wall, sending glass far too close to my head.

"TRY TO STOP ME I FUCKING DARE YOU." She marched across the room to her bag and pulled out a sharp, silver knife.

"You have two options. Drink this bottle, right now and let me do what I want, or I will personally deliver this knife to Gerard's skull. I am serious, Frank don't try me." She pulled on a more calming yet angry persona to try and get what she wants.

I really, really don't want to do ~that~ with her, but I also really, really, really want to keep Gerard safe. His life is far more important than mine.

I collapsed onto the couch in defeat.

"Fine. Do what you want I don't fucking care anymore." She smiled in pleasure, putting the knife back where it was before.

"Perfect! Just remember Frankie, whatever happens, whatever I do, if you tell, Gerard's life is on the line. To make it easy, his whole life depends on if you stay silent."