Gay

Today is the last day I have before work tomorrow. Gerard and I only had a little bit of work left to do, but we stayed up until like 4am decorating the Queer Cave.

(When deciding the name for our newly decorated abode downstairs, we couldn't decide what to call it so we officially naked it our Queer Punk Funk Hole. Queer Cave for short.)

Having said that, we woke up around 2pm. We were slumped, but had to get ready for the delivery of the new bar. Also I could tell Gerard was very excited to paint his rainbow.

What I really wanted to do, is clear out one whole wall for Gerard to paint because he is very talented but doesn't say much about it. I wish he would flaunt all of his talents.

He is a great painter, singer, writer, and he is good at quite a few instruments too but I barely ever see him doing ANY of them. A couple times, he caught me stealing his guitar and playing, but I've never seen him use it.

It finally turned 3 o'clock and the bar was scheduled for delivery in like... now minutes. I sat on the bar stools while Gerard switched my pots and pans out with his.

He liked how mine were copper and they went well with his kitchen decoration, plus they were better quality. We are going to sell the other ones online as well.

In the middle of our conversation about forks, we heard a knock on the door and I immediately got up to answer it, knowing it's the bar delivery.

Bringing it down only took like 10 minutes. We paid and then we were all set. That meant Gerard could start painting his rainbow. He got all of his paints out and I watched him in awe.

The way he made perfectly straight lines was beyond me. I watched as his arm moved in sync with the brush, making small strokes all going the same way.

"Hey baby, I think I have a few brushes upstairs in my desk, could you go get them for me?" Gerard asked as he focused on his work. I nodded my head and then realized he couldn't see me.

"Oh! Yes. Sorry I forgot that you can't see me nod my head and..."

"Don't worry about it, I just need the brushes!" He giggled interrupting my mumbling. I hopped up the stairs to his desk and looked around the surface for the brushes. They weren't there, so I opened the drawer and found a picture of me inside. It was a beautiful drawing that Gerard has made in pencil and it looked so good. He made me 100x prettier than I actually am, and I almost cried at the thought that maybe someone does see me like that. Maybe he sees me like that. I found the brushes underneath, so I grabbed both the brushes and the drawing before heading back to him.

I handed him the brushes, and he smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

"Guess what I found!" I bragged.

"Hmm what did you find?" He asked me like you would a child. Like when parents gave to pretend they care but they know it's probably going to be something random and weird.

"I found a drawing. Of me." I looked down at it again and couldn't help but smile. Gerard on the other hand, spun around and took it from me.

"I... forgot it was there. Sorry." He sighed. His reaction confused me. I don't see a reason to be embarrassed by it. It's wonderful.

"Why.. why did you take it?" I stuttered sadly. He sighed again.

"Because Frankie, you weren't supposed to see that. It's horrible, plus I didn't get permission to draw you anyway it's just creepy and dumb, it's bad just don't wor-" I stopped mumbling by kissing him hard on the lips.

"It's not bad, Gerard. It's absolutely beautiful. You made me look so nice and.. I don't think it's creepy. Not at all. I actually think it's really sweet." I grinned again looking down at him who was kneeling at his painting by the floor. I took the picture from his hand again and felt my eyes well up with tears. "Thank you for making me look good in this, it helps with my self esteem a little bit."

Gerard looked at me with a confused look on his face. I don't know what he was confused about though.

"You.. you like it? You really do?"

"Yes, I absolutely love it!" His face lit up a little bit and then faltered again.

"Well thank you but, what do you mean make you look good in the drawing Frankie? That's not even close to capturing all of your perfections. You are absolutely beautiful. You are so great, and I just can't even wrap my head around how you're mine." He looked at me, both of us in disbelief as to what we were hearing. "And please don't ever forget that if you are struggling with self esteem, I'm here to help you. 24/7, I don't care if I'm in my grave, I will come back to life if that's what you need to be comforted." He giggled and rested his forehead against mine like we have oh so many times before.

"You think I'm beautiful?" I started crying and hugged him. "Thank you so so much. For everything. I love you." I mumbled into his shoulder through tears.

"I love you too baby." I brought my face back up after I calmed down, and he wiped the 6 colors of the rainbow vertically down my face. 3 colors under each eye.

"Now you look not only beautiful, but very gay." He told me, making me laugh through tears.

"Can we hang up this drawing please? Like in the bedroom or something?" I asked hopefully.

"I think that's a great idea." He beamed at me and then opened his mouth again to speak. "Also, as much as I love this moment, I have to finish this so that it doesn't look crusty when I end up working own it at 3am."

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked back to the bar stools where I was before. I continued staring at Gerard while he worked. He started moving upward on the red stripe and then was eventually standing up. His whole body s w a y w e d as he painted, and I couldn't look away.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." He teased.

"I was thinking about it, but then I remembered I can look whenever the hell I want." I flirted back, winking. He shook his ass playfully and laughed. My eyes couldn't not watch and I found myself staring.

Gerard put his red paint brush down on the ground a walked over to me, he could tell what kind of effect he was having on me. He rubbed his hand up my thigh and pinched me through my jeans making me flinch.

He slowly moved his hand up making me moan out his name softly. He smirked, his face pushed in between my cheek and neck.

"Gee..."

"Have I ever told you how good you would look bent over the pool table?" He purred in my ear.

"Well fuck, you should tell me about it right now, and then you can demonstrate it for me." I laughed in a comedic tone.

~~~~~~

Haha sorry if I got your hopes up at the last part there, whoops!