Canadia

"FRANK GET IN THE GODDAMN CAR, WE NEED TO GO!"

"BITCHHH I NEED FOOD BEFORE I PERISH."

"We can get Taco Bell!" He shouted running back into the house to find me.

"Taco Bell you say?! LETS GO QUICK GET IN THE CAR GERARD WE ARE GONNA BE LATE TO TACO BELL." I ran past him, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the car faster than he had expected.

We both sat down and he looked at me giggling. I put the keys in the ignition to start the car and lowered the volume on radio, that was blasting through from the day before. It's 5:45, so we are making good time.

"I love you, Frankie." Gerard smiled and kissed my cheek before I backed out of the driveway.

"I know baby, I love you too." I smiled at him. "Now let's go get some frickennnn tacooooosss." I put the car in reverse and started driving down the road. I rested my right hand on Gerard's leg, and used the other to steer. I felt him wrap his hand around mine while we talked, and I grinned like a child.

We stopped for about 20 minutes in Taco Bell and then set out on the road once more. To Canada we go! The ride was supposed to take about 6 hours so we didn't make anymore stops. I knew Gerard wanted to get there as soon as possible so that he had a ton of time with Mikey.

We listened to music, played road games, Gerard even told me a few stories from back in high school with Mikey.

"See, I used to live in New Jersey, but I moved up to New Hampshire to be with my grandma. She... she unfortunately passed a few years ago, but I mean I like it here so I stayed." He explained to me, looking quite sad talking about his grandma. I added it to a list to ask him about later at a better time.

"I'm really sorry about that. Crazy thing is, I used to live in New Jersey too. I was kinda forced to move up here because I... because of reasons I will explain at another time, but-"

"OOO, OOO TELL ME!!" He piped up looking excited to hear my not too great story.

"No it's okay I'll pass, just forget I said anything for now." I pushed for him to stop.

"But Frankieeee I want to know now-" I gave him the mom look stopping his whining. "But of course, if you aren't ready to tell your story than I respect you and I shall wait."

"Thank you, Gee. I will definitely tell you eventually."

"Of course, my love." He smiled and then leaned over the seat to kiss my cheek. It made me blush and I patted his head, not wanting to turn my head and get distracted from the road.

The rest of the drive passed in a snap and we arrived at Miley's address after some searching. I was about to pull into the driveway when Gerard abruptly stopped me.

"WAIT FRANK WAIT." He shouted in my ear causing me to flinch.

"Oh my gosh, what is it baby." I chuckled, kind of startled.

"Do I look okay? I don't think it's gonna go well and what if nothing changes? We are just going to drive back to New Hampshire and I won't be able to see my baby brother and what if this is pointless? I think I'm going to throw up." I locked eyes with Gerard and I saw his nervous look. I stared him right in the eyes with a serious expression on my face and both my hands on his shoulders.

"You look absolutely fucking beautiful, Gerard. I can't tell the future and you're right, there's a chance that things won't go well. You have to work to make things go well. You have to put in all your effort if you want things to change. You only live once, you only get this chance with your brother once and that is right now. Don't back out baby, because I have faith in you and you need to have faith in you too. I can tell you that I 100% will catch you when you fall and I will use every last ounce left in me to do so, but I can't make up with your brother for you, that's something that you have to do for yourself. I love you Gerard and lastly... I'm going to have to ask you not to throw up on me." I smiled at him hoping that my pep talk helped him. He gave me a tight hug we kissed as hard as we could.

I felt his tongue play with my lip ring like always and I couldn't help but smile. We broke off the kiss and I looked him in the eyes.

"Let's go Gee, you have a baby brother to visit with." He smiled and I finished pulling in to the driveway. Immediately Gerard zoomed out of the car and went up to the door so I raced behind him. Before knocking, he looked at me and I gave him a reassuring nod.

Before Gerard got the chance to put his hand up to the door, it swung open showing a tall, toned man with glasses and a tall haircut. If you looked closely, you could really see the similarities on the two brothers faces.

"Mikes!"

"Gee!"

Both of the brothers hugged after not seeing each other for quite a bit of time. Gerard's look of pure joy while hugging his brother made me so happy that I tried not to smile crazily, while awkwardly standing there with my hands in my pockets.

They finally broke off the hug and Mikey looked at me with appreciation in his eyes. I put out my hand to shake his, but instead he pulled me into a quick hug.

"Thank you for telling him to call, or else I don't know what would've happened." He seemed so glad, but all I could focus on was his voice. It was so interesting, and deeper than Gerard's. I did not expect that.

He led us into his nice house and gave us a quick tour, all of us smiling like crazy. He offered some coffee and both Gerard and I responded quickly with a yes. It was a long ride, what can I say.

We talked about life, and Gerard and Mikey spoke about how their lives have been for the past few months. I listened intently, hoping that they wouldn't think I was being creepy from listening so..hard...?

I looked around Mikey's small, yet very, very nice house and looked at him. This little kid seemed so mature. Did I miss something? Is he actually like 3 years older than Gerard? My brain wandered as I drank my coffee.

Gerard grasped my hand under the counter we were sat at. We both looked at each other for a quick second and smiled.

I can already tell that Mikey and Gee have a great bond, and that this is going to be a great week.

~~~~

Aloha my peoples, thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry it took so long to update, New Years messed my schedule, and school just started up again :P

Anyway, I hope that you guys have a very happy New Year!

-Z🖤