The move

Gerard and I talked it out, and we had time to begin moving things into his house the same day. Gerard called U-haul on the ride to my house, and the man on the phone told us that a moving truck would be coming in about 3 hours.

We made sure to talk to my landlord just down the street from my house. She let me down easy, and didn't make me pay the fee for breaking my lease. All she asked was that we come visit her every now and then, which we were 100% ok with.

Luckily, I don't have much stuff so it won't take too long. While I organized the things in my room into the few boxes that I do have, Gerard went to the store and got more. I put all of my favorite things into one big box, all my random things into another, and I folded all my clothes on the bed. I took good care of all my posters and rolled them up gently.

When Gee got back, I continued on my bedroom, I just now had boxes for everything. Downstairs, he was packing up my kitchen. Pots, pans, all that fancy shit that I never use.

I finally finished my room, and taking apart the big parts of my bed before I moved onto the bathroom. I looked around and then tossed everything across the room into a medium sized box. It was quite thrilling, every time I threw soaps or something and I had to hold my breath to see if it would explode everywhere or not. Nothing exploded in the end, so that's pretty rad.

I walked downstairs to Gerard who I had finally finished organizing all my kitchen stuff into two big boxes and one smaller box. He is magical for doing that, it would take me 8 years.

"What the fuck Frank why didn't you tell me you have a pool table?" Gerard laughed.

"I don't know, I don't think about flexing my pool table on people everyday?" I giggled, looking up at him.

We smiled at each other, both of us overly excited. We moved on to go put all of my precious movies and CD's into boxes. This was one of the few things I did neatly today, unlike Gerard. He did everything neatly because he is a perfectionist. I think he has slight OCD to be honest. I giggled to myself causing him to just look at me and shake his head.

"You're adorable Frankie."

"Yeah, I know." I smirked.

The moving truck was scheduled to come in 1 hour and 30 minutes now, so we had to hurry it along. We didn't have too much to do, but I had quite a few decorations that I had to box up. Plus we had to unmount the TV from the wall. I paid a lot for that thing.

After almost dropping my precious TV to its death, and me screaming a lot, we finally got the tv off the wall and rested it nicely on the ground. All that was left was the big furniture and finishing touches. Gee rolled up the carpets, my short ass brought my headboard, mattress, and the bed frame downstairs almost falling to my death each time.

Gerard and I forgot to clean out the fridge so I found a random cooler I had from camping with my family a while back and shoved all my food in it. I hadn't gone shopping in a while, so there wasn't much to save really. Mostly just powder pancake mixes that were disgusting but I never threw away, or easy rice packages. Gee made me throw away the pancakes mix but we kept the other stiff because some of it was good.

While I wiped down the fridge and counters we heard a knock on the door. It must be the truck man! Gerard opened the door and welcomed him in and he helped us bring the big furniture to the car. We are both pretty weak. After all the big furniture was in, I slid in all the boxes, probably breaking shit. It was a struggle to fit in the pool table without scratching it, but it happened.