Swerve

Gee😘🖤: hey babeeeee, you should come to my house right after work so that you can help finish packing for Canada :DDDD

Frankie😘🖤: How come I feel like you are procrastinating??

Gee😘🖤: how come you are 100% correct😩

Frankie😘🖤: I will see you in a couple hours baby, love you <3

Gee😘🖤: yeah what he said^ ;)

I shut off my phone and was smiling uncontrollably. I had to clean up a lot at Hot Topic because I took off two weeks for Canada with Gee. Time just wouldn't pass fast enough because of my excitement.

I hung up the new shipment of shirts, swept the entire store and then organized the hat displays. I had to help out a few customers here and there, but overall I didn't hate it. Don't get me wrong though- I would wayyy rather spend all that time with Gee.

The hours were soon over and I hopped into my car. I may or may not have sped to Gerard's house.

When I got there, he was laying on the ground staring at the ceiling. He looked so bored.

"How's packing going?" I chuckled and he flinched very obviously.

"FRANKIE YOU SCARED ME!!" He jumped up and gave me huge hug with a peck on the lips. "I hate packing." He pouted while resting his head on my shoulder.

"I know baby, but you have to start packing first to hate it. Hey, we are doing it for Mikey though. It will be all done soon and then you will be having a great time with your baby brother." He smiled up at me and hugged me a little tighter before letting go.

"That is a very good point. Do you want to pack Frankie? I know how you always want things a certain way so-"

"YOU LAZY LITTLE PRICK I SEE YOU, I SEE YOU." We both giggled and he collapsed on to the bed.

"Can we make it a game then?" He smiled at me with a devilish grin.

"Oh gosh, sure, how?" I regretted asking that question once he gave me a 15 minute long answer to hold out time even longer.

"So long story short, who ever packs the most bags in 30 minutes doesn't have to drive!" We started a time and we both started packing like crazy. We both hated driving.

Luckily, pretty much all of my clothes and stuff accumulated in Gerard's house so I didn't have to go to my house or anything. Instead of packing both our things in separate bags, Gerard neatly folded all our clothes into one suitcase while I threw a ton of soaps and shit into another.

I didn't give it much effort because I was planning on driving anyway so that he can be excited about seeing his brother and not get into a car crash. Thanks to the little 'game' though, we were done packing and cleaning in two hours, which was just in time for the surprise hair appointment I had planned for Gee.

We both collapsed on to the couch and gave eachother tight hugs. He pecked me on the lips while smiling and I smiled back even bigger.

"So you know how you were saying how your hair was too grown out the other day?" I asked him running my hand through his clean, medium length hair.

"Mhmm."

"Wellll, we are going to the hair dresser so that you can have your hair however you want when we go see Mikey." I smiled and his face lit up even more, if that's possible.

"You did that?? For me??!" He squealed.

"Yes I did it for you, I love you Gee." He gave me the sweetest hug ever, like a little kid on Christmas, and then kissed me softly.

I unwillingly pulled back.

"As much as I love this, your appointment is in 20 minutes, and the salon is 18 minutes away so we kinda have to go..."

"Oh. Oh! Right sorry, sorry I'm coming." He giggled with his voice sweet as sugar, and I pulled him out to the car as soon as he slipped his shoes and jacket on.

On the car ride we listened to the radio and sang along, passing time quickly. I drove so that Gerard could look up hairstyles and colors online. He's barely ever this excited, and I wasn't sure if it was all because Mikey, if he just really wanted his hair done, or a mixture of both. I reached to turn down the radio because I mean he's right here, what harm will it do to ask?

"Gee why are you so excited to get your hair done? Are you keeping secrets from me, kid?" I asked tickling his sides causing him to squirm.

"First off, don't call me kid, I'm older than you and calling me kid makes you sound like a pedophile. We don't support those." He giggled and I nodded in agreement before he carried on. "I am super excited for this because last time I had my hair dyed and cut, Mikey did it, which I of course appreciate, but I've actually never had it professionally done! Also another huge thing is I am a big brother; I want to be someone that Mikey can look up too. I care about my appearance around him because his opinion really does mean a lot to me. He's my brother, he was my only friend for years. It just... this is the most perfect thing Frankie." He said with pure joy. I love making my baby so happy, and I'm ecstatic that he is excited.

I stared at him for quite a while, switching back and forth to look at the road. I forgot that I was driving and spaced out, looking at his divine facial features. His smooth skin, and his eyes. His grown out hair that was in need of a wash, but still looked hot on him. His skinny nose that tilted up a little at the end, that makes my heart flutter. The way he blinks and his eyelashes move like the world is in slow motion. The way his-

"Frankie! Pay attention to the road!" He screeched, grabbing the wheel steadily, careening back on to our lane fully.

"Fuck, shit I didn't mean to- I'm sorry baby." I looked at Gerard's scared face for a second, but quickly looked back at the road when he sent me a death stare for looking away again. "I'm so, so sorry."

I heard him take a small breath, regaining his composure.

"It's ok, you were just distracted and it scared me. We are fine though just be more careful next time. I'm glad that you like to stare at me... though...? He giggled at the end of his questioning sentence and I put my hand on his knee.

"You're just so pretty Gee, how could I look away?"

"Umm valuing your life and not crashing maybe?" He laughed shaking his head.

God, do I love him.