Pizza boi

The rest of the day was spent watching sad romance movies on Mikey's couches. In his cupboards, he had an entire bin of popcorn and candy, which put my childish, fat ass in heaven. We even ordered pizza from a Canadian place (obviously, we are in Canadia) Mikey "just needed us to try." I thought it would have maple syrup or some weird Canadian shit like that right? But no. It was the best pizza I've ever had. EVER. and I fuckin lOVEE PIZZA. I've had all of the pizzas. But this was the greatest.

Mikey invited over a friend, too. He also was a huge pizza enthusiast like moi. He wasn't as pleased though, he is a regular Canadian man, he must have BOMB pizza every single day. That's a good life, right there.

While Gerard and I were cuddled up on one couch, we couldn't help but notice Mikey and his 'friend' getting a little friendly on the other. If ya get what I mean. At one point, Mikey giggled really loudly, and I swear Gerard shot lazers into both of them with just his eyeballs because he wanted to, and I quote;

"Watch the damn movie, but if I get to watch my brother eye-fuck a random man, that's tons better! I do not intend to hear this very important scene, at all!!" -Thats my boyfriend ladies and gentlemen. That passive aggressive little fuck right there? Yes that's him.

I giggled, ruffling his hair, and he just looked at me with a not mad but not chill smirk.

I figured give it 8-10 minutes before they make another noise, Gee will get mad again and do something aggressive. Which I was pretty much right.

It was an intense kissing scene in the movie and we heard a loud sucking noise from the couch. They were both on opposite sides of the couch but I could tell the pizza enthusiast man that goes by the name of Pete made a 'mwah' sound with his face.

Gerard's face heated up a bit, but so did Mikey & Pete's faces when they noticed Gerard staring. I was just chilling watching the movie, surprised Gee was being this chill, until he swung around and straddled my hips. I looked at him in confusion and he made the same kissy noise, little prick. He dragged his hand across my thigh while I looked at him trying to tell him 'Gee you gotta stop' without actually saying anything.

He quickly reached his hand down and pinched my ass and made me slightly, kind of fall of the couch and scream. A little.

"Gerard Arthur Way!" I scolded him, trying to keep a serious tone. Apparently it worked, because he squirmed back on to the couch and looked down ashamed.

"I'm sorry Frankie." He looked sad and I felt absolutely horrible.

"Oh, no no no no no, I was just playing baby, don't be sad, please don't be sad, I love you, you just scared me." I giggled hugging him, and his face brightened up, hugging me back. I kissed him hard, and turns out, we missed the rest of the movie.

Gee helped Mikey clean up the living room and so I talked to Pete.

"Ooo so you got a thing for Mikey, huh?" I taunted, raising my eyebrows like a little twerp.

"Shit, was it obviously?" He asked playfully rolling his eyes. I nodded in response.

"Just a bit. Anyway if you guys are going to be fucking tonight, I have to ask, for Gerard's sake of course, that you please keep it down." I said in a mocking posh tone.

"Pshh, whatever he pushed my shoulder and leaned back on the couch. The both of us just played in our phones until the brothers came back in.

"Hmmm welp I guess it's time you get going Pete.. wait! Is it really that dark? Oh you can't drive home with it that dark, Canada weather is crazy! Absolutely crazy. Come upstairs with me and stay the night, k night Gee, night Frankie!" He waved it off with a little laugh, grabbed Pete's hand and dragged him upstairs quickly slamming the door.

On Pete's way, or should I say drag, he gave me a wink and I returned him with a knowing nod.

Gerard immediately slumped on my shoulder and held on to me pushing my face into his neck causing me to laugh.

"He's so gay. They are so fucking too." Gerard laughed.

"It's ok I told Pete to keep it down." I chuckled and Gerard pushed me on to the couch in disbelief.

"OH MY GOD YOU DID NOT!" He laughed hysterically, and then straddled me on the couch once more. He kissed all over my face. "I love you, Frank Iero."

"I love you too, Gerard Way." We both laughed, and looked at the creation we made earlier today one more time before heading to bed.

We both changed our clothes and then collapsed into the cold sheets of Mikey's guest room bed.

I pulled Gerard into a tight hug from behind and almost fell asleep until I heard a few sniffles.

"Thank you so much, for everything, today Frankie. It means a lot." He sniffled again, causing me to be slightly alarmed. He turned to face me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Oh, of course baby, but why... are you crying? Why are you crying?" I sat up a little to give him my full attention but he just hugged me tighter and dug his head into my chest.

"It's just that.... no one's ever been so nice to me, or treated me, or cared for me quite as much as you do. I've always felt alone.. especially after the whole thing with Mikey, but then again, even before. I've just always wanted a person, one person. My person. Someone like you and I love you Frankie, I really do. So thank you. For everything." He hugged me tighter and tears fell from both of our eyes. I thought a little before speaking.

"The funny thing is, I've always wanted that person too. I tried, and tried, and tried to make Andi that person but she never was. I thought maybe something was wrong with me and I could never be happy, but now I know that I was wrong. I was 100% wrong. I love you so, so much Gee. Thank you for being my person." I grinned softly at him looking into his eyes. Both of our faces glistened with tears, realizing that the other is our dreams come true.

We kissed, our faces melding perfectly together. When we finally broke it off we placed our foreheads against each other and that's how I fell asleep.

As close as I possibly can be to the love of my life. Things will be more than okay, and I'm positive about that.