Shot in the dark

"ANDI, NO!" I stumbled out of the car as fast as I could. My door had on the child lock and I struggled to escape. She was running towards Gerard's house and I followed her not too far behind. I knew that I had to think about this because just chasing her won't turn out well.

As I ran, I called Gerard. It went straight to voicemail after one ring. Fuck. I left a voicemail as it was my best bet.

"Hey, Gee baby, I don't know when you will hear this but umm I need you to hide. Now. I'm sorry and I will explain it all when I get there. Be careful." My voice cracked at the end as I started crying, worried about Gee. I hope to god he hears the voicemail.

Luckily, where we stopped we had been driving for about 10 minutes so I had a little less than twenty minutes to plan what I'm going to do, and well, do it.

I called the police as well. The police station was close to his house and they said they would rush right over. Let's hope that's actually what they are going to do.

I kept Andi in my sight while I ran, and I surprisingly didn't get tired. All I cared about was Gee.

I sped up as much as possible and got as close to Andi as I could.

"ANDI STOP. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS. PLEASE." I whimpered, not able to yell after all the screaming and running after her.

"FRANK GET CLOSER TO ME AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU TOO." She busted into Gerard's house. Of course the door was unlocked. Why wouldn't it be unlocked. I rolled my eyes all the possibilities going wild in my head.

When I ran up the street I saw the police cars in the distance. Ah ha. Calmness swept over me when I realized the police have it handled.

I heard a shouting and when I ran in through the door I saw Andi struggling, being held against the ground by two policemen and hand cuffs.

I searched around the room for Gee. I couldn't see him. Why can't I see him? Where is he? Did she actually do it?

Another officer came up to me, noticing my worried look.

"Excuse me, sir are you the one that called?" He asked professionally.

"Yes, that was me." I sniffled.

"Great. Well don't worry, you saved your friend, he is hiding. We advised him to stay hidden until this woman is escorted out. May I ask her intentions, and how you knew about this all?" I was slightly nervous, feeling incredibly weak, being that I let her abuse me like she did. Will the officers look down on me? I was happy to get her sent away though, so I agreed.

"Yes of course." I replied rather quickly.

"Perfect!" He smiled. Come right over here and tell us all about it, then after that we can bring your friend out of hiding."

"Great!" I said, eager to get this over with so that I can see Gerard.

I told them the whole thing, which was very easy, and then they brought me to Gerard.

He somehow squeezed his long legs into the cabinet under the upstairs sink. I couldn't help but chuckle when the officer opened the small door.

"Frankie?" He asked, scared.

"Gee!!" He toppled out of the cabinet and I pulled him into the biggest hug.

"Are you hurt? Did she hurt you? I'm so sorry Gee, I had to keep you safe.." I rambled on.

"Shh shhh, I'm fine; thank you for your concern. How about we go sit on the couch and you tell me what the fuck is going on, hmm?" I giggled at him and hugged him again. He seemed nervous, but like, obviously.

"Yes, I would like that." I laughed and followed him to the couch. "Where should I start?" I questioned him, preparing to tell the whole story again.

"Hmmm I don't know, they beginning? The only thing I know right now is that some girl comes to pick you up, and the next thing I know I get a voicemail saying "I need you to hide." Then the whole ass police force busted into my house. I'm kinda horrified, Frank." He trembled and I hugged him again.

"Oh no, don't worry now you are all right. I'm sorry to worry you." He looked at me and pulled back.

"I'm still mad at you for going with that girl." He frowned at me. I felt horrible.

"Oh I forgot about that. Here, here let me explain, it will all make sense."

He looked at me with a far-away look in his eyes that said 'I'm not sure if I should trust you right now.'

"Yeah, you better." He laughed distantly. "Now go ahead." I took a deep breath, composing all my thoughts before I spoke. My hands were shaking and I'm not sure why I was so nervous.

"Well, the girl I was with, when we met at the game; that's Andi. When I went home with you, she was umm.. quite mad. And jealous... the whole nine yards, really. She came over the day after, I believe, and made me drink a ton and I gave in, even though I didn't really want to. After that you can probably guess what happened. I tried to stop her, a lot, but she kind of like.. didn't. That was scary." Gee gasped and looked hurt. I think he felt bad but it really isn't his fault.

"She told me that I have to keep silent about it all or she would.." my voice cracked dramatically. "Or she would hurt you. So I endured through it. I kept silent and all the nights I wasn't here, she was pushing me over the limits." I pulled down my shirt to show him the nail marks on my arms and shoulders. He covered his mouth in a gasp again and a tear fell down his cheek. But, he didn't say anything, he just respectfully listened, and that meant a lot.

"One time she took out her knife as a threat to go kill you. That was terrifying." I took a deep breath, desperately trying to hold myself together as I finished the story.

"She tried to stop me from seeing you, but you were always the best part of my day so I found a way around it. U-Until earlier, obviously. She knew that I was here some how and pulled that little 'date act' so that we both hurt each other without saying anything, pretty much. That clearly worked. In the car when she was driving back to my house she tried to tell me not to ever see you again, and I lost it, just full on raged at her. Of course she didn't like that very much, so she pulled her car over and ran to your house k-knife in hand." I looked to Gee's eyes and they told it all. You could see his mixed emotions between sadness, betrayal and guilt. I kept hiccuping when I spoke because I tried to stop my tears but it just made me stutter badly.

"I of course ran after her and in fact, I've never ran so fast in my life." I chuckled sadly. "I knew I wouldn't make it in time, so I called you to tell you to hide and then I called the police, h-hoping they would get there before it's too late. I'm just glad it worked, because you could've-" I broke into tears and he brought me into a huge hug. "-you could've died." I sniffled and he rubbed my back to comfort me.

"Oh Frankie, I'm so, so sorry." He cried as well. "You should've told me, I feel horrible." He put his hands on both sides of my face and looked at me right in the eyes. He pulled me back into a hug and ran his hands through my hair on the way, calming me a lot more.

We sat there crying together and saying sorry for quite a bit. It felt like a huge weight off my shoulders which I loved, I just pray that it stays like that for a while.

Gee looked at me and then lifted my head up by putting two fingers on my chin.

"Frankie.. you saved my life. You suffered, all that for... for me. Why would you.. why would you do that for me. I'm not that great." He looked down sadly and now it was my turn to lift his head up.

"Because I- because I love you. Gee, I love you. You are more than great." It flowed so smoothly out of my mouth; like silk and he smiled brightly. He tossed me against the couch in a very aggressive, yet sweet hug.

"I love you too Frankie." He cried. "I love you so, so much."

~~~~~~

The reunion concert is like idk rIGHT NOW and I'm sitting in my bed writing Frerard Fic hugging my MCR blanket.

Life is GREAT right now.

Ok but honestly I want a devotion blanket so bad omg

Ight I'm done thanks for reading this chapter!!!
-Z🖤🕯