The Dragon's Prince

Waking up next to a beautiful brown haired boy was the greatest experience for Yunho. The prince's soft snores, made the dragon smile. A loud knock on the chamber doors startled Yunho, and woke the slumbering boy.

"Jongho, it is time to get up," Seonghwa said through the doors. "The chefs are preparing breakfast, it will be served in the dining hall." Seonghwa finished.

Jongho moved from his sleeping position and sat up, while softly smiling at Yunho, intertwining their hands.

"Hongjoong has informed me of your guest, I will have the maids prepare his room as soon as possible, we have also prepared clothes for him as well." Seonghwa said. "I will send Rosé to deliver your garments and dress you." Seonghwa stated.

"Alright, thank you Seonghwa," Jongho said, resting his head on Yunho's shoulder.

"Is it correct to assume you're very cuddly in the morning or is it just with me?" Yunho asked, playing with the prince's hair.

"Maybe it's just you," Jongho giggled.

"Maybe?" Yunho laughed. "Just maybe?" Yunho began tickling the prince who erupted into a fit of musical laughter. Another knock was heard, and the boys parted, Jongho breathing heavily.

"Your majesty, I have your clothes" Rosé said, entering the room. "Sir Yunho, here is your clothes, if you could please change in the bathroom, the king does not want anyone but a select few to see his body." She said pointing to the double doors that leads to the bathroom.

"Of course," he said taking his clothes and walking to the bathroom giving Jongho a wink before entering the separate room.

Rosé laid out the princes clothing, waiting for the prince to remove himself from the bed. Turning around so she wouldn't see Jongho's private parts. Jongho stood up, untying the ribbons from his robe, letting the clothing fall to the ground. Covering her eyes, Rosé handed Jongho his underwear, waiting for him to cover his privates.

"You can look now," Jongho said. Rosé nodded, grabbing the first article of clothing, a silk dress shirt with ribbons at the wrists and neck. Slipping his arms through the sleeves, Rosé buttoned the shirt up, then tying the ribbons at the wrists and neck "Is it too tight?" She asked, grabbing the blue pants next.

"No, it's perfectly fine." He responded, as Rosé lowered herself to help Jongho into his pants. Buttoning the trousers, she grabbed his socks and shoes, slipping them on the prince as well.

"I will handle the blazer, please go and enjoy breakfast" Jongho said dismissing Rosé. Slipping the blazer on he went to the bathroom door, knocking "Are you ok in there?" He asked.

"Yes, although this shirt is quite confusing." Yunho replied.

"Ah, I'll help," Jongho said opening the door to see Yunho struggling with a lace up shirt.

Jongho laughed at the poor dragon, walking closer, he took the laces in his hands, and begun tightening them. Whilst tying them Yunho smiled at Jongho, which caused his heart beat to quicken at the closeness between the two, and the small touches he received.

"There, all done," Jongho said stepping back to admire his masterpiece. "That shirt really suits you" Jongho complimented the other, Yunho smiled.

"You really think so?"

"Not think, I know so," Jongho smiled blowing a kiss to the dragon. "let's go eat now, you still have to meet my dad" Yunho nodded walking out of the bathroom, following the prince down the multiple corridors of the castle, until they finally reached a large banquet hall.

They were greeted by 4 people, and multiple chefs and maids. At the table sat Hongjoong next to an old man with a crown. Presumably the king. Seonghwa and another male who was fairly tall with black hair.

"Jongho!" The mysterious male shouted.

"Hi Mingi," Jongho replied.

"Yunho this is my childhood friend Mingi he's studying to become a warlock," Jongho explained to the confused dragon.

"Jongho, please sit down," the man with the crown said.

"Of course, papa" Jongho said, motioning for Yunho to sit as well.

"Ahh, you must be Jongho's guest I was told about, I am king Kim Seokjin" Yunho nodded, but looked to Jongho. "But your surname is Choi?" Yunho asked.

"I took my mother's maiden name," Jongho replied.

"Anyways, Yunho is your name, at least that's what Hongjoong told me," Seokjin said making small talk as everyone ate. Yunho nodded, taking a bite into his eggs.

"Papa, if I must be honest, Yunho is the son of the ancient dragon of the legend," Jongho said, looking his father dead in the eyes.

"I see," Seokjin said, placing down his cutlery

"I would like to apologize on the behalf of my people, when Jongho was small he made me come to the realization that what our people did was wrong, and as proof of my sincerity, you may stay here as long as you need and request anything to make this place feel like home." Seokjin said smiling.

"Your majesty, may I talk with you?" Mingi asked, smiling.

"Of course," The two males walked out of the dining room, leaving the place in an eerie silence.

"You can't be serious," Mingi hissed.

"Of course, I'm not, no son of mine will be friends with a Dragon," Seokjin replied snarky.

"You said Jongho would be married to me! They were giving each other goggle eyes! You have to get rid of him!" Mingi cursed.

"I don't have to do anything, I am your king. If you want Jongho's hand in marriage do what you have too" Seokjin hissed pushing the younger "Just make sure you get rid of that foul beast," he said pushing past Mingi, entering the dining room again with a sickeningly sweet smile.