Bath Time

Yunho stared at the large bathtub, which looks more like a hot tub. The bubbles and rose petals decorated the pinkish water. Candles lighting the room, and the sweet scent of cinnamon filling the air. He stood clad in a silk robe. Jongho entered with Seonghwa. Seonghwa carrying bath salts, shampoos, lotions and much more. Jongho wore a sheer almost see through robe.

"I do not want to intrude on your intimate moment so I brought what I usually use to bathe the prince." Seonghwa said placing the items down on a small table next to the tub. "I'm trusting you with his hygiene, don't let me down Yunho." Seonghwa said overly dramatically before showing a light smile as he lit a candle that burnt out before leaving.

"I'll get in first," Yunho said looking at the semi-nervous prince. Jongho nodded, a blush arising to his face. Yunho removed his robe, a few red and gold scales littering his back. He stepped into the tub sitting down, turning to the nervous prince he smiled. "I'll look away if you'd like," Yunho said. Jongho shook his head while slowly letting his robe drop to the ground.

"I invited you to bathe with me, seeing each other naked is a part of the deal." Jongho said quietly, entering the bath tub. He sat down facing the elder causing Yunho to smile. He poured a bit of the bath salts in the tub.

"Face your back to me and I'll wash your hair," Yunho said picking up the shampoo and conditioner. Jongho did as Yunho said, letting the dragon lather his brown hair with the maple scented shampoo. Sighing at the feeling of his scalp being massaged.

"It feels so nice I think I'm going to fall asleep," Jongho sighed pleasantly. Yunho chuckled rinsing the prince's hair, and adding conditioner to keep the prince's caramel brown locks soft. After he finished he kissed the back of Jongho's neck, wrapping his lovely prince in a hug.

"You're so beautiful," Yunho exclaimed taking in the beautiful moment. Yunho earned a sweet smiles and small giggles. Each of them falling deeper in love with the other.